PDA

View Full Version : What are your top 5 Xbox games (Not launch Games)

XBA Staff
10-24-2001, 06:27 AM
What are your top Xbox games (not Launch games).

Mine are:

1. NBA Live 2002
2. SSX Tricky
3. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
4. Battlefield: 1942
5. NASCAR Thunder 2002

I would say games like Shenmue 3 and PSO 3 but those games are to far away from being released so I just picked the ones that'll be out in like the next 6 months.

~Draco, What do you think...

Plasticman
10-24-2001, 06:33 AM
NHL 2K2
Crash
Gun Metal
Panzer Dragoon
Freelancer

Melt
10-24-2001, 09:07 AM
Top 5? Hard to say at this stage, but ...

- Doom 3
- Counterstrike-like game (not named yet)
- Halo
- Project Ego
- Brute Force, SWAT 3, or Half Life 2 (pick one)

HALOJAY
10-24-2001, 09:14 AM
Morrowind
project ego
metal gear solid x
medal of honor
hunter: the reckoning
These are just a couple that I will be looking forward to.

sinizuh
10-24-2001, 09:15 AM
(in no order)
Metal gear solid X
Halo
Project Ego
Unreal Championship
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

ThomasHun
10-24-2001, 09:28 AM
raw is war
project ego
hunter the reckoning
unreal
doom
and many others

MensurB
10-24-2001, 11:53 AM
Halo
Project Ego
Night Caster
DOA3
Metal Gear Solid X

I can't wait till all those games come out, but the first one will be definently HALO....I think everyones first game will be Halo...Just imagine how many people are going to be playng it online!!!

xboxlover
10-24-2001, 12:20 PM
Wat do u mean playin halo online, anyway my list is in no order
HALO
PRO:E
AMPED
RIW
MUNCH

SquirrelJam
10-24-2001, 01:33 PM
My VISA Platinum card is burning a hole in my pocket and I'll be spending plenty, come launch day. ...sorry fella's, but you're on your own ;)

HALO - first and foremost!! hands down , no-brainer. This title alone is worth the price of the xbox!
NHL2002
NFL FEVER or MaddenNFL2002 - undecided (which is better?)
NASCAR Thunder or Project Gotham - undecided
DoA3 or UFC:Tapout - Undecided
OddWorld:Munch - undecided... Though I enjoyed the originals, this title seems a little too "kiddy-like" when I watched the movies. Reminds me of SuperMario for N64 or something. Anyway, the jury is still out on this one.
Silent Hill2:Restless Dreams - very scary but will wait for more reviews to see if it'll be worthy.
SegaGT - Looking forward to this being the PS2 "GranTurismo" killer!
what the heck... HALO-2 -- You know this one will be coming!!

Later dudes!

l Maximus l
10-24-2001, 01:46 PM
Man, this will be tough, but, here I go (not in any specific order):

1, Project Gotham Racing
2. Amped Freestyle Snowboarding
3. Project Ego
4. Unreal Championship
5. Halo

Additional:

- Metal Gear Solid X
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assualt
- Mortal Kombat (I hear that this is going to be the best..I'm a big MK fan, like it or not)
- Outlaw Golf
- DOA3
- ****! And many more...I just realized that my wallet is going to be hurting :( .......but, WORTH IT! :D

-Max

oxMUDVAYNExo
10-24-2001, 02:23 PM
Thats a hard one but I'll say.

Halo
DOA3
Unreal Champion
Double S.T.E.A.L. "If you ever seen the video on this game you'll pick it to"
MGS2 or THPS3:

jtrek21
10-24-2001, 03:19 PM
Halo
Battlefield 1942
Test Drive
Ghost Recon
Metal Gear Solid X

Beyond that:

Oddworld
medal of honor
Project Gotham
Amped
Project Ego
Morrowind
Hunter

and alot more, can't remember all

XBA Staff
10-24-2001, 04:43 PM
Darn...these forums must have the dumbest Xbox people around. I told yall to tell us your top 5 Xbox games and not including Launch titles...

And guess what...I still see people listing games like Halo, DOA3, Project Gotham, and Amped...those are all launch games...I told yall to not mention launch games...I know that most of yall will pick those games that's why I said no launch games...did yall see launch games in my post????

That's just like me telling you to not touch the stove cuz it's hot and you see it's hot but you still touch it.

Come on...can yall listen or are yall just that dumb?

~Draco, Atleast use 10% of your brain...

Brian Snail
10-24-2001, 04:57 PM
1. OddWorld
2. DOA3
3. HALO
4. Project Ego
5. Metal Gear Solid X

XBA Staff
10-24-2001, 05:09 PM
Very funny Brian Snail, Now this should show everyone why I act the way I act...it's not me...it's the ignorant people that deals with me.

Hey...I don't care cuz you aren't harming me...you are only just making yourself look stupid.

Looks like HALOJAY and Plasticman are the only people at these forums that actually knows what is not a Xbox launch title :rolleyes:.

The rest of you must be new to the Xbox or something.

~Draco, Only white people;)...

l Maximus l
10-24-2001, 06:03 PM
Apparently, I must be dumb. I thought it said, "Not JUST launch games". Geez man, take it easy...have a beer :D

-Max

MensurB
10-24-2001, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by X Draco X
Darn...these forums must have the dumbest Xbox people around. I told yall to tell us your top 5 Xbox games and not including Launch titles...

And guess what...I still see people listing games like Halo, DOA3, Project Gotham, and Amped...those are all launch games...I told yall to not mention launch games...I know that most of yall will pick those games that's why I said no launch games...did yall see launch games in my post????

That's just like me telling you to not touch the stove cuz it's hot and you see it's hot but you still touch it.

Come on...can yall listen or are yall just that dumb?

~Draco, Atleast use 10% of your brain...

About that not listening to you...we just can't wait for the games to come out, at least that's how I feel...

SquirrelJam
10-24-2001, 10:44 PM
Hey X Draco X!

Chill the fock out. The reason why you're getting "launch" titles is because those are the one's that the industry knows the most about. I've personally seen .mov and .asf versions of all my titles, including screenies and column writer's reviews and previews not to mention all the hype about those titles. We choose these titles because they have the most known about them.. OK?

How are we to pick titles that don't exist or one's that nobody knows nothing about? DUH:rolleyes:

little_x
10-24-2001, 10:54 PM
my games are

1.wwf raw is war
2.ufc: tap out
3.halo
4.tony hawk 2x
5.project raceing

Plasticman
10-24-2001, 11:25 PM
LOL! Only 3 people know how to read.

eman
10-25-2001, 07:59 AM
Hey dragon,dare I say,these guys seem to listen to you
Why don’t you tell them to play the wait and see game
Save their five hundred dollars + .and see if it’ll be
Nintendo or sony the one and only.

sinizuh
10-25-2001, 09:18 AM
actually, i only saw "top 5 xbox games"; the rest didn't seem important.

it's not that we can't read... it's just we don't care.

scarecrow kfj
10-25-2001, 10:00 AM
Lets see........

1) i would have to say nfl fev
2) would be doa3
3) metal gear
4) halo
5) fusion frenzy

than theres ego, outlaw golf :), enclave, rath, and a lot more.

l Maximus l
10-25-2001, 01:22 PM
Man, why are we limited to only five?

I am looking forward to these 5 games not available at launch (not in any specific order):

1. Outlaw Golf
2. Shenmue 2
3. Mortal Kombat
4. Hunter: The Reckoning
5. Rallisport Challenge

But, there are so many more...those I thought of from the top of my head. It's going to be an expensive year :D

-Max

Melt
10-25-2001, 06:28 PM
Well, it's like someone (forget who) used to say -- if everyone misunderstands you, it ain't their fault, it's yours. Check your communication skills. Maybe you need to make things more explicit and clear? I don't mean to be a grammer-whore, but since you opened the gate, "Not launch titles" is a fragment, syntactically slipshod. If everyone "mishears" a message, then chances are there was something sloppy about the message.

Plasticman
10-25-2001, 07:15 PM
Max! Rallisport is going to rule the racing world! I have a 3 minute demo, and it's so realistic looking. Easily more realistic than PG.

pill2k
10-26-2001, 08:14 AM
:D
1)Halo
2)Unreal Champion
3)Project Gotham
4)Amped
5)Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

You can't beat that top 5!!!!!!!1

:D :cool:

l Maximus l
10-26-2001, 01:42 PM
Plastic...It appears like Rallisport is going to rock! I agree...I have the video chilling on my computer right now, but, it won't open. I thought I would try leaving up to see if it will open since it is such a big file (124 mgs). I can't wait to check it out! Do you know when this puppy is going to be launched?

-Max

l Maximus l
10-26-2001, 01:43 PM
Pill...I like your top 5...pretty sweet! Except, I don't think I'm going to buy Tony Hawk without playing it first. I think my buddy might buy it anyway...I will let him fork out the $50 :D I plan on buying all of the others, though! Nice list!