PDA

View Full Version : OXM disk question

Dyslexic Chaos
07-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Does ne1 know why all the OXM disks save to your hard drive? what are they saving, you don't save any of the games... is it just caching to the drive to make they loads faster or what?

DrUnKtAnK
07-09-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B
Does ne1 know why all the OXM disks save to your hard drive? what are they saving, you don't save any of the games... is it just caching to the drive to make they loads faster or what?

For what I understand, the OXM disc only saves game data from when you play the demo's and I think that's about it....

Anyone else have any more info?

And by the way, welcome to XBA forums :)

Dyslexic Chaos
07-12-2002, 11:18 AM
thanx, but what does it save from the demos?

P.S. I'm not new, I've been here since March, and been on the forum almost every day, but I just don't post useless topics or dumb replies. God, I don't know how mant times I've seen replies like "cool" or "yes" on here. Mostly the 1000+ people post those. Not all of them, but quite a few.

Snapple
07-12-2002, 12:00 PM
well one day when i went to my memory spot to delet some things i saw omx disc saves and i was like(what cause i didnt have no clue)then i went back to the memory a couple days latter and saw that there wasnt any of those omx disc saves?!?!?!?!?!?!?