PDA

View Full Version : What Game Should I Get Next (Sorry If This Is In The Wrong Forum)

ADEMA_RULES
07-08-2002, 01:31 PM
well so far here the games I have for the Xbox....

ODDWORLD Munch's Oddysee
Project Gotham Racing
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x
NFL Fever 2002
NHL Hitz 20-02
The Simpsons ROAD RAGE
Halo
AMPED Freestyle Snowboarding
Arctic Thunder
WRECKLESS The Yakuza Missions
WWF Raw
Spy Hunter
UFC: Tapout
Spider-Man
Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex
Legends of Wrestling
World Series Baseball
Jet Set Radio Future

I have like around 40 dollers so I still have save but what should be my 19th Xbox game? I thinking about THPS3 since THPS4 is geting made and I don't even have 3 yet well I rented it and omost beated but I like it and I like Burn Out, Blood Wake, and Hunter The Reckning (sp?) well I omost beated Hunter also so I ambe wait later to get that but what other games there thats good? I think I like that one racing game thats out mad eby sega I think or something it on my demo or I might get Crazy Taxi, there other games I want like WWE Raw 2, LOW2, UFC Tapout2, NFL Fever 2003, NHL 20-03, mabe MLB Slugfest 20-03 but I don't know if its going be good but what game you people think I should try to get?

cityson
07-08-2002, 01:56 PM
I recommend that you SELL some of your games ;).....

Like, THPS2x....Wreckless.....Hitz....and SpyHunter. They are so outdated. Gotta get rid of them.

POD13259
07-08-2002, 02:48 PM
No, don't worry, you're in the right forum.

Sega GT 2002 is your best bet. And you could probably do away with a few you own already, so that you'd have even more money.

Tkf5000
07-08-2002, 06:42 PM
Theres some good games comin out. sega gt,dead to rights,buffy the vampire slayer,and some other plus bruce lee just came out.

borka105
07-09-2002, 10:23 AM
DEAD TO RIGHTS is the game to get. It's been 3 years in the making.......
the game was the talk of E3 for the xbox.....and features the same bullet time as in max payne.

This will be the game to get soon.

As for right now, MOTO GP is unreal........best racer on xbox and for all platfroms if I may say.

-Borka105

Tkf5000
07-09-2002, 04:52 PM
i just rented moto gp but i think they should of had like 5 or 10 more levels. but there are plenty of unlockables and stuff to keep you playing. and the tracks are quite lengthy. i cant say its the best because i didnt play all the way through but i think its about even with rallysport, it has more levels but less unlockables. and dead to rights might not be the greatest because its a multiplatform but so was max payne and it was a greeat game.

Shiz_96
07-17-2002, 06:03 AM
Can't go wrong with Outlaw golf.

Tinny
07-17-2002, 07:51 AM
Moto GP
Max Payne
Morrowind

I agree with cityson, you oughta trade in some of your games...