PDA

View Full Version : Question on two books...

khaos2005
07-08-2002, 07:47 PM
Before I started collecting books, I came about ABC's for Barbarians (I think that was the title), yet I didn't pick it up. Now, I no longer remember where it was. Does anyone know what town that book is in?

Also, how many volumes are there to the Mixed Unit Tactics "series"? I have checked in many places, and all I see is Mixed Unit Tactics v1. How many volumes are there? Where are the other volumes, if any? I am a fan of the book and wanted the rest, if there is any.

Lastly, is there some site or official list of all the books in Morrowind? Searching Google doesn't bring much up, but if you know of such a list, it would be a help.

Thanks all.

SlightlySycho
07-08-2002, 07:59 PM
I've seen a copy on the shelves of the Book seller in Balmora. I'm not sure if she sells it, but she probably does.

Recently, I've been collecting some Dwemer books during my incursions into Red Mountain. Does anybody know if it's possible to translate them somewhere? Yagrum in Tel Fyr's Corprusarium will talk about some books, but he won't say anything about Kagrenac's tomes.

I also found two Dwemer blueprints. One for a Scarab, the other for a Steam Guardian. Does anybody know what these are for? Or are they just an exceptionally rare form of treasure, and therefore only useful for lining your pockets with gold.

khaos2005
07-08-2002, 08:10 PM
I found plans for an airship, and a few untranslated Dwemer books. I'm not sure if they have a bigger picture in the role of the game, or if they are just there for kicks... but I'm keeping them.

Thanks by the way, I'll check that out.

Alien
07-08-2002, 08:22 PM
Where did you guys find the blueprints and those plans? They sound interesting, I would like to check them out myself.

SlightlySycho
07-08-2002, 08:39 PM
Various Dwemer ruins. All of Kagrenac's books are found within Red Mountain, so keep that in mind before looking for them. I also found a book called "The Egg of Time" in Mzuleft. Yagrum said that it had something to do with Kagrenac, but he wouldn't say much else. That and "The Hanging Gardens" are the only two books he'll talk about.

You can't actually read the blueprints. That's why I think they might only be treasure. The Steam Guardian one goes for 1200 drakes.

jshaudvitis
07-08-2002, 09:27 PM
i know for sure that the ABC"s book is at the book seller in Balmora to the left of the seller on a big shelf up against the wall