PDA

View Full Version : By far the most powerful weapon I've found yet...

Nas
07-09-2002, 08:26 AM
I just thought this weapon was beyond tight, and thought i'd share my insights on it, haha. Tell me what u think of this.
:)
Well I found a Daedric Dai-Katana. This weapon's stats are mind blowing in my opinion. These are its approximate stats (i need to turn the game on to verify, I'll do that later though) i duno the order the game lists it (like the chop, thrust, slash), but from the top to bottom it was, 1-63, 1-40something, and 1-32...i'm pretty sure. u can kill the guards in cities in bout two hits, and regular NPCs in one good hit. its a really awesome weapon, and i put a nice little enchantment on it too. i am at around level 57 enchant, and its max enchant # is 21. (u know that number that always starts at 0/something, until u start adding stuff on to it) Also it is worth 120,000 gold, which u could break the bank selling that thing if u can find someplace to sell it, although this is a definate keeper.

I also found a Daedric Katana, the single handed one, which it's stats are a little less than the Dai-Katana, but it's quicker. Its' worth around 50,000.

Daedric weapons are off the chain...peace:cool:

Yannie Boy
07-09-2002, 08:53 AM
Ive got this ring worth 220k.

I got it off this guy. The fight was like this. *swipe* *drop* (like a sack of potatoes) *look at the dead body* *grab ring off of dead cold finger* *put ring on* *then grin* :D

Im telling you this ring is nice well at least for me at level 13 it does i think (off the top of my head)

15 sec paralyze and 10-20 poison for each sec for 15 sec

it's called Shavez's ring you can find him (off the top of my head) in Ald'Rhun but i forget where. If some one does find him and gaff the ring please correct me in any area that ive might've messed up

Nas
07-09-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
Ive got this ring worth 220k.

I got it off this guy. The fight was like this. *swipe* *drop* (like a sack of potatoes) *look at the dead body* *grab ring off of dead cold finger* *put ring on* *then grin* :D

Im telling you this ring is nice well at least for me at level 13 it does i think (off the top of my head)

15 sec paralyze and 10-20 poison for each sec for 15 sec

it's called Shavez's ring you can find him (off the top of my head) in Ald'Rhun but i forget where. If some one does find him and gaff the ring please correct me in any area that ive might've messed up

thats tight, i'm going to have to pick that ring up sometime.:)

Yannie Boy
07-09-2002, 10:16 AM
when i get home ill give you the location of the guy. Ill telling you this ring is dope. you pull out the ring and paralyze me and while there standing there hopeless the poison kicks in and while they can't do noting about it there getting hurt. TIP: very very useful for Morag Tong aka "Asassin Guild" Missions

Nas
07-09-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
when i get home ill give you the location of the guy. Ill telling you this ring is dope. you pull out the ring and paralyze me and while there standing there hopeless the poison kicks in and while they can't do noting about it there getting hurt. TIP: very very useful for Morag Tong aka "Asassin Guild" Missions

hook it up man with that location asap dawg, lol. and the stats of that Daedric Dai-Katana are: Chop 1-60, Slash 1-52, Thrust 1-30.

peace:cool:

RudedogX
07-09-2002, 10:43 AM
goldbrand

1-50 points on strike (single handed longblade so you can use shield for blocking) plus 20-30 point fire damage on strike.

worth 150k

I still want to get the Elton Brand but I have to become a vampire first. Gives you the same thing but with a constant effect of +30 strength

Knight
07-09-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Nas
I just thought this weapon was beyond tight, and thought i'd share my insights on it, haha. Tell me what u think of this.
:)
Well I found a Daedric Dai-Katana. This weapon's stats are mind blowing in my opinion. These are its approximate stats (i need to turn the game on to verify, I'll do that later though) i duno the order the game lists it (like the chop, thrust, slash), but from the top to bottom it was, 1-63, 1-40something, and 1-32...i'm pretty sure. u can kill the guards in cities in bout two hits, and regular NPCs in one good hit. its a really awesome weapon, and i put a nice little enchantment on it too. i am at around level 57 enchant, and its max enchant # is 21. (u know that number that always starts at 0/something, until u start adding stuff on to it) Also it is worth 120,000 gold, which u could break the bank selling that thing if u can find someplace to sell it, although this is a definate keeper.

I also found a Daedric Katana, the single handed one, which it's stats are a little less than the Dai-Katana, but it's quicker. Its' worth around 50,000.

Daedric weapons are off the chain...peace:cool:

Where did you find it??

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 11:48 AM
if my memory serves me right the dia katana is in drens plantation one of the gaurd tower thingy ppl has it

khaos2005
07-09-2002, 11:50 AM
I found one in the Dren Plantation... up in a guard tower near some slaves.

khaos2005
07-09-2002, 11:51 AM
Ahh... too slow. Darn.

RapmasterC
07-09-2002, 11:53 AM
Oh come on ... we all know the Daedric Battle Axe ownz all ... 1-80 muahahahahahaha!

Knight
07-09-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005

Do the Dren Plantation guards report you to the real guards for taking it??

Knight
07-09-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
Oh come on ... we all know the Daedric Battle Axe ownz all ... 1-80 muahahahahahaha!

My Axe skills sucks my sword skill is maxed I'm a Sword fighting killer!!

Nas
07-09-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Knight

Where did you find it??

I found it in a Daedric Shrine, on my way to Azura's Shrine. If you leave from Tel Banaroma (sp?) and head kinda northeast, up to Azura's Shrine, you should come across it, it's noticable, and you shouldn't miss it.

Knight
07-09-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Nas

I found it in a Daedric Shrine, on my way to Azura's Shrine. If you leave from Tel Banaroma (sp?) and head kinda northeast, up to Azura's Shrine, you should come across it, it's noticable, and you shouldn't miss it.

Is there any guards in there??

RapmasterC
07-09-2002, 12:25 PM
I know there's nothing in Azura's Shrine if das wut u mean ... just the statue. ;)

Nas
07-09-2002, 12:27 PM

Is there any guards in there??

lol yeah, i forgot to mention that you have to kill the Demora Lord to get it. And there are a couple of weak NPCs in there too. But he isn't THAT hard though. Also, the weapon he drops is randomly generated, so if you don't get the one you like (so far, i found the Dai Katana to be the most valuable and strongest one that he had) keep reloading till you get what you want!

Knight
07-09-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Nas

lol yeah, i forgot to mention that you have to kill the Demora Lord to get it. And there are a couple of weak NPCs in there too. But he isn't THAT hard though. Also, the weapon he drops is randomly generated, so if you don't get the one you like (so far, i found the Dai Katana to be the most valuable and strongest one that he had) keep reloading till you get what you want!

Demora Lords no biggy, I have killed alot of them(in a tomb near caldera) maybe I will stop in Tel Branora after Dren Plantation I'm on my way to it from Caldera!!

Skarp
07-09-2002, 01:37 PM
I found Daedric Dai-Katanna in a mine full of Kwama Workers somewhere around Molag Amur. It was on the body of a dead guy behind the kwama queen.

The coolest weapon I found is the Daedric Cresent. That weapon is very badass. Looks awesome also.

Knight
07-09-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005

Was it on a guy named Liaro Liethri??

Plewis
07-09-2002, 02:03 PM

Was it on a guy named Liaro Liethri??

i got it off the guy too. I dont remember his name. But nobody will report you at Dren's plantation because their all being chased by the law too. Dren is like a druglord. I got it a week ago... and have been talkin about it. I thought Nas would have heard about it by now... oh well. Good find anyways. I also got an ebony longsword at Dren's I use it on the undead.