PDA

View Full Version : Post your item creations here. Such as rings, amulets, and what not.

Yannie Boy
07-09-2002, 09:18 AM
Rule: Any creations you decide to use, use the creator's item name to give credit to their creation.

Also this would be a great way to get a little bit of everyone in their Marrowind game.

Dre
07-09-2002, 09:31 AM
I've made all of these:

-Slowfall pants (slowfall 1-3 pts constant effect)
-100 unlock amulet
-charm ring (charm 30-50 pts in a 50 ft radius on target)
-2x jump rings (jump 1-15 pts self constant effect)
-recall amulet
-constant effect telekinisis gloves

I want to create an assassin ring that will cast: chamaleon, bound longbow and burden on target all at once. I don't know if I can enchant something that powerful, but it will be cool if I can

JJaX
07-09-2002, 09:37 AM
JJaX PImp Chain

- Exquiste Amulet (find them all over)

- Learn charm 30 points (1500 gold @ mages guild balmora)

- 60K Grand Soul gem with a [Winged twilight] (top floor balmora, steal without getting caught)

- Go to the enchanter[downstairs] in Al' Durhn (take the warp from the mages guild in Balmora) (the reason you go to her not the woman in Balmora is because you have a stolen soul gem worth 60K)

Now heres the fun part ;)

Enchant the Exq Amulet with the 60K soul gem that does "CHARM" on touch.

0 to 30 Duration 1 sec should cost around 3500
Once this is done you now have "JJaXs PiMP Chain" :cool:

You can cast it about 150 times before it drains, But dont worry it recharges like any other enchanted item. [Assuming you enchant level is greater than 20]

You just walk up to people with your PiMP CHain Equipped and cast it in there face.

JJaX points at screen and cast spell a few times
"|3ITCH! You know what i want!"
NPC has been pimped

The NPC should like you 100 now. Feel free to use on anyone ;) :cool:

Feel free to make the PiMp Chain. Just be sure to call it "JJaXs PimP CHaiN"

AND

My "calm down chain"

Expensive Amulet + 9000 Soul Gem (ogrim) + Calm humanoid 0-1 for 60 seconds. (If a any human 'including guards' ever attack you use this and they will put there weapon away and let you beat them to death) Total cost around 3k.

Enjoy........

Alien
07-09-2002, 09:41 AM
I've made.....nothing. :(

My enchant skill is like 8 lol. I really should train in it, so I could make some like Levitate, High Jump, Slowfall, and Water Walking constant effect stuff. I don't need a constant affect Lock Opener or whatever, I can just pick up to lock level 100. I should have tranined more in Enchant and less in Security...

JJaX
07-09-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Alien
I've made.....nothing. :(

My enchant skill is like 8 lol. I really should train in it, so I could make some like Levitate, High Jump, Slowfall, and Water Walking constant effect stuff. I don't need a constant affect Lock Opener or whatever, I can just pick up to lock level 100. I should have tranined more in Enchant and less in Security...

Your enchanting skills dont have to be high to create a God like item. Just pay an enchanter to make it for you. Being good at enchanting does effect how much the cost charge is though.......i think

RudedogX
07-09-2002, 10:26 AM
several things here...

Blessed Be: Summon Golden Saint for 30 seconds (get about 4-6 summons outta this)

Dusk to Dawn: Summon Winged Twilight for 30 seconds

Firestarter: Summon Flame Atronach for 60 seconds

Storm Bringer: Summon Storm Atronach for 60 seconds

My own little army: Summon Dremora and Hunger for 24 seconds each

Get yo ass up: Constant levitate

NightScope:100% night eye constant (great for those dark caves)

Unlock 100 pt amulet

My favorite (though not an amulet or ring),
Vampire's Torment (b/c I get to do what vampires love to without becoming one): Daedric Katana with 24 absorb health and 14 fire damage on strike

Nas
07-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Air Jordans (Enchanted Glass Boots): Levitate one point for 72 seconds. Use this in combination with Boots of Blinding Speed to travel quickly. Be careful though, because you usually go up at an angle, and once the spell is over, you see how far up you are, and you'll die by falling if you aren't careful!

Sapphire Key (I used a Sapphire Amulet): Unlock 100 pts

Fusion Katana (use a Dai-Daedric Katana): Disintegrate Armor 24-25 points for 1 sec. Disintegrate Weapon 24 points for 1 sec. Basically makes it a one hit kill for most things.

JJaX
07-09-2002, 11:47 AM
This might be a dumb question, But when you people made the unlock 100 amulets did you do 100-100 on touch?

Cause i made one that does 0-100 and it sometimes works.....And that cost me a good 9k!

Alien
07-09-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Your enchanting skills dont have to be high to create a God like item. Just pay an enchanter to make it for you. Being good at enchanting does effect how much the cost charge is though.......i think Oh yeah, thanks for telling me lol...

Now I gotta find thousands of gold so I can get a levitate thing...

RapmasterC
07-09-2002, 11:58 AM
I made a open 100 spell on touch ... and it barely cost me ne thing ...

JJaX
07-09-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Alien
Oh yeah, thanks for telling me lol...

Now I gotta find thousands of gold so I can get a levitate thing...

Or you could go south east from Gnis and get these boots that are worth 55k and have a light armor rating of 106 for me, they cast levitate for 30 seconds ;)

The dungeon starts with a B, I forgot the name. The boots are on a dead hero.

Alien
07-09-2002, 12:02 PM

Or you could go south east from Gnis and get these boots that are worth 55k and have a light armor rating of 106 for me, they cast levitate for 30 seconds ;)

The dungeon starts with a B, I forgot the name. The boots are on a dead hero. Cool, thanks. I have these Boots that Levitate for 30 Seconds, but they're heavy armor, so I don't wear them much. Actually, I've never tried them on...

RapmasterC
07-09-2002, 12:04 PM
Get yoself an empty Grand Soul Gem, trap a Golden Saint, and enchant one of your armor pieces (I did my shield) with constand effect levitation ... it rox. :D

Dre
07-09-2002, 12:28 PM
This might be a dumb question, But when you people made the unlock 100 amulets did you do 100-100 on touch?

Cause i made one that does 0-100 and it sometimes works.....And that cost me a good 9k!

Make it 100-100... since its duration is only 0/1 seconds, it doesn't cost all that much..

Don't really remember price, maybe 15-30k? Nothing ridiculous...

RudedogX
07-09-2002, 12:32 PM

yeah, I did 100-100 on touch with an area of 1. I just used a ruby amulet (like the other guy), but it only cost me about 9k to make. I've got some mage in caldera that loves me! 100/100 disposition whenever I see him. He gives the best prices (at least that I've seen for enchanting). It only cost about 5k to enchant my sword.

SlightlySycho
07-09-2002, 12:48 PM
Slightly's Shiny Shirt: First enchantment. Heal ten points per cast.

Mending Heart: Five point health restoration constant effect. Nothing can kill me when I'm wearing this.:D

Jeans of Marathon: Sixteen point fatigue restoration constant effect. I can run, fight, and jump forever.

Blood Reaver: 21-22 Absorb Health on strike Ebony Short Sword. Haven't used it yet, actually. I've been using the Umbra to boost my Longsword skill up.

Shirt of Open Doors: 100 Open on target.

Shark Skin Shirt: Constant Effect Water Breathing and level 3 Swift Swim. Just made it an hour ago, but I haven't used it yet. I plan on exploring the seas with this one. Wanted to put a Night Eye effect on it, too, but I didn't know where to find the spell.:(

Skarp
07-09-2002, 01:32 PM
Haven't had the time to try but I want to make a conjuration spell that summons an ass load of guys.

RudedogX
07-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
Haven't had the time to try but I want to make a conjuration spell that summons an ass load of guys.

If you're going to do that, you can get about 5 lower guys for 30 seconds on one ring (I think like skeleton, skamp, bonelord combo), but they won't do the same type of damage as my boys. Either way, they're pretty handy to have around for you.

jschelm
07-09-2002, 03:57 PM
I am trying to make a 100-100 chameleon amulet with a duration of 22 seconds, but they want like 95 grand to enchant it. How are you guys getting these so cheap? My enchant is at like 45-50.

Nas
07-09-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by jschelm
I am trying to make a 100-100 chameleon amulet with a duration of 22 seconds, but they want like 95 grand to enchant it. How are you guys getting these so cheap? My enchant is at like 45-50.

Man, I thought I'd share this with you. I found this alot cheaper as a spell than as an enchantment. If you want the 100% chameleon just long enough to steal an item (mine is 5 seconds) just make a spell that has it 100%-100% for 5 seconds, and make sure your illusion skill isn't really low. It will cost you under a 1000 to make the spell! It costs me 30 magicka to cast, but there is a 100% chance of casting it when my fatigue is full.

Dulacc
07-10-2002, 01:38 PM
What kinds of items are you using for your enchantments? I've been able to find 1 exquisite ring and 1 exquisite amulet. They've got the best enchantment capacity I've seen, but I need more of them.

Anyone know where to find lots of them? Or something better?(the ring and amulet have 120 enchantment points)

Dre
07-10-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Dulacc
What kinds of items are you using for your enchantments? I've been able to find 1 exquisite ring and 1 exquisite amulet. They've got the best enchantment capacity I've seen, but I need more of them.

Anyone know where to find lots of them? Or something better?(the ring and amulet have 120 enchantment points)

Exquisite rings and amulets have the highest enchantment capacity I've seen as well (do staffs have high enchant values?). I usually just get mine in chests of peoples houses. Try manor's first since they'll usually carry the somewhat more expensive items.

SlightlySycho
07-10-2002, 03:27 PM
Blind Mans Belt: Forty points of Night Eye goodness. I can see through time!:D

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 07:55 PM
ive only made a 100-100 opening amulet(Lock Buster) as i call it but tonite i plan on makin my ebony boots levetate constant effect but im not sure how many points so if ne one has a suggestion plz give me a holla

SlightlySycho
07-10-2002, 08:37 PM
Ring of the Carefree Zipper: Recall Ring. Forgot about that one. I use it to get back to the Urishikatu Camp as quickly as possible. It's a long walk there from Maar Gan.

EHWfedPres
07-10-2002, 08:49 PM
I have mostly fortify intelligence and strength stuff...restore health one point every second belt... restore fatigue 2 points a second on something, constant effect levitate amulet with fortify speed 18 points...and other stuff...

mticha_21
07-10-2002, 09:56 PM
could sum1 plz help me and tell me what u need to make an 100 percent always opening door lock so everytime u make an attempt to open a door it opens?

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 10:22 PM
i used a grand sole gemw/golden saitn and an exquist amulet i made it 100-100 on touch cost me like 20k

SkoalMint
07-11-2002, 05:18 AM

I'm a cheap bastard, so I did it 99-100, saved a couple of gold on the enchantment. :D

mticha_21
07-11-2002, 10:43 PM
how do u make an constant effect item

ScorpionX
07-11-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by mticha_21
how do u make an constant effect item

You have to soul trap a ascended sleeper or a golden saint in a grand sould gem.

jshaudvitis
07-12-2002, 11:31 AM
ive created "your screwed" its a deadric claymore that paralyzes for 4sec and poisons for i think 30pts on hit:cool:

h2ok9gbh
07-14-2002, 02:36 AM
I've enchanted my own stuff and found that the weapons i've gotten in the game have been better than what i can do myself.

I wear glass armor and it really didn't have many enchant points.
So i just put a constant feather effect on each which was just a couple points each, somthing like 8-10 pounds lighter for everything. Put a shield spell on my shield for like 5. Couldn't even enchant my pauldrons as they only have 1 enchant point. BUT now my armor has that cool enchant glow to it.

I did put night eye on my glass helm. It was like 20 constant effect.

Mostly I just made a bunch of little things like:

constant levitate ring at 6
open lock ring 100/100 (one on-touch/one at-target 50 ft)
telekinesis ring
soul cast ring at target for 300 seconds with a 50 ft radius (accidently made that to much of a radius cuz i hit people i didn't mean to)
Bunch of junk like that.

clothes are cool cause you can wear them over/under your armor

Chamelion (sp) suit which was a shirt12/pants12/shoes8/belt8/amulate24/ring24/ and don't laugh skirt12. it all adds up to 100%

swift swim pants constant effect
water breathing shirt constant effect

water walking shoes constant effect

SkoalMint
07-14-2002, 07:33 AM
I finally started playing around with the enchanting yesterday. Had to do something with all of the Golden Saint/Ascended Sleeper Grand Soul Gems I have. I finally settled on two exquisite rings that do constant effect +24 to strength. This lets me carry something like 740 - very important as I wear all Daedric and Ebony armor. I also created a constant effect amulet that restores 2 health and 2 fatigue per second. Next I'm gonna experiment with clothes. Question, can you equip shoes and boots at the same time?

Plewis
07-14-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
I finally started playing around with the enchanting yesterday. Had to do something with all of the Golden Saint/Ascended Sleeper Grand Soul Gems I have. I finally settled on two exquisite rings that do constant effect +24 to strength. This lets me carry something like 740 - very important as I wear all Daedric and Ebony armor. I also created a constant effect amulet that restores 2 health and 2 fatigue per second. Next I'm gonna experiment with clothes. Question, can you equip shoes and boots at the same time?

no

jshaudvitis
07-15-2002, 12:05 AM
this sux when i dont need a golden saint i find tons of them but now that i really want one to make me some constant effect levatate boots that have fortify speed i can ****in find one!!:mad:

jshaudvitis
07-15-2002, 05:34 PM
ok i got the saints it was driven me nuggin futz trin to find one but i wanna make a ring called "Hit me *****" im gonna have it frenzy humanoid and creature as much as i can now if i use it on a person will they attack me without me having to taunt them?