PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice this?

Nas
07-09-2002, 10:42 AM
If this has been posted before, I'm sorry, I must have overlooked it, but here is what I found interesting!

Alright, this might be a helpful tip if it works for you all. It doesn't work 100% of the time..probably 98% haha. anyway, I made a chameleon spell for 100% for 5 seconds, so basically i can do a grab and go. I was in a Daedric shrine, took the goods in the chest, and out comes a Daedric Lord.

I used Chameleon in fright hoping to sneak up from behind him and do some critical damage, and he just starts running from me..well after the spell has worn off, he continues to run from me, not even attempting to attack (even once ran into me for like 5 seconds, then went past me) allowing me to get in enough free blows to kill him. Has anyone else tried/noticed this too..that human, or human looking enemies when u use chameleon for 100%, they run and don't even attack you?

Hope this is useful and helps!

peace:cool:

RapmasterC
07-09-2002, 11:12 AM
Well ... the only logic I can get out of this is they implied some reality in the game ... picture being the Daedric Lord and getting hit by something, you look all around, and nothing's there ... that's freak the hell outta me too and I'd start running. ;)

Or it's just a bug. :)

Nas
07-09-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
Well ... the only logic I can get out of this is they implied some reality in the game ... picture being the Daedric Lord and getting hit by something, you look all around, and nothing's there ... that's freak the hell outta me too and I'd start running. ;)

Or it's just a bug. :)

lol, true true...oh yeah, i made a mistake, they weren't Daedric Lords, they were Demora Lords or somethin like that...they are the ones who just have all the Daedric weapons :)