PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy GLASS ARMOR?

CALzinger
07-09-2002, 03:00 PM
^^^^^TITLE^^^^^

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 03:10 PM
idk no where u can buy it but u can steal it from ghostgate, or kill the armorer and just take it

Knight
07-09-2002, 03:13 PM
Somewhere there is one place in the game you can buy it, But I don't know where!!

JJaX
07-09-2002, 03:23 PM
Hey thats a cool as sig, What armor is that on the right? And where did you get the pics?

But i jsut went to ghost gate and stole all my gear. Plus you can find "dead heros" too.

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 03:25 PM
whats "dead Heros"?

SlightlySycho
07-09-2002, 03:26 PM
If I remember correctly, that's Imperial Armor. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen it in the game, except maybe on some Imperial Commanders. I'm guessing he got the pics from the main Morrowind site.

Dead Heros are occassional corpses that you'll run across in dungeons. Some of them have some really kickass items on them. All sort of rare armor and items. I found some Boots of the Apostle in the basement of Berandas; amazingly good light armor. Much better than glass armor. I found a Troll Bone Tower Shield on a Dead Hero under Molag Mar. Not very good, but it's the only one I've ever seen.

Alien
07-09-2002, 03:42 PM
Dude, Glass Armor is expensive.....real real expensive.

ScorpionX
07-09-2002, 03:52 PM
Ghostgate has like 5 pairs of glass armor and some daggers and 4 glass swords woth 17k each, but you have to kill people for it.

Nas
07-09-2002, 05:34 PM
yea, the only way you'd even want to consider buying a glass item is if you were fithy f*ckin rich man.....but lets be honest...who has actually paid for glass armor? lol i know i didn't, to get mine, I set up the perfect robbery, haha, kinda like that movie Ocean's 11. And I got away with getting almost 2 full sets of glass armor and a few glass weapons. hehe

peace

monkeyman
07-09-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Nas
yea, the only way you'd even want to consider buying a glass item is if you were fithy f*ckin rich man.....but lets be honest...who has actually paid for glass armor? lol i know i didn't, to get mine, I set up the perfect robbery, haha, kinda like that movie Ocean's 11. And I got away with getting almost 2 full sets of glass armor and a few glass weapons. hehe

peace

where at and how did you do it??

and where are some dead heros peoples at?? and which ancestral places??

SlightlySycho
07-09-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Nas

peace Umm, well, I did. For most of it, at least. The rest of it I found in dungeons. I sold my right fist of Randagulf, worth 35k. Plus two Dreugh Curiasses.
Should I add that my personality was like seventy at the moment?:p God I love the Sign of the Lady.

In retrospect, I probably should have held onto the guantlet. It's the best Heavy Armor I've ever found. Unfortunately, I didn't think to raise my Heavy Armor skill until after I bought it.

CALzinger
07-10-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Hey thats a cool as sig, What armor is that on the right? And where did you get the pics?

But i jsut went to ghost gate and stole all my gear. Plus you can find "dead heros" too.

i think the armor on the right is imperial or something like that or so ive heard. and the pics are at a certain website...

i still have to find it

Oh yea, it was at the official morrowidn site. Official Morrowind Site (http://www.elderscrolls.com/). just click index on the top and then items. then click armor. the glass armor is on the 1st page right there at the bottom. the imperial armor as i recall should be on the next page so scroll down and click next. but i doubt u will even wear imperial armor, if u can, THEN YOU ARE A GOD

CALzinger
07-10-2002, 09:25 AM
pretaining to glass armor, i went to a certain town (forgot the name, ill look it up later) and found a dude with a complete set, even the long sword. i tried to kill him, but I GOT KILLED!!! Ill try ghostgate, maybe i can find something easier there. I will take your advice and not buy the armor cause i got no money. BUT I DID FIND A GLASS DAGGER AT $50. the durability (condition) was low so i repaired it for a aditional $200. I thought it was a great deal. I am level 6, do u think i can kill a guy with glass armor?

JJaX
07-10-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by CALzinger
pretaining to glass armor, i went to a certain town (forgot the name, ill look it up later) and found a dude with a complete set, even the long sword. i tried to kill him, but I GOT KILLED!!! Ill try ghostgate, maybe i can find something easier there. I will take your advice and not buy the armor cause i got no money. BUT I DID FIND A GLASS DAGGER AT $50. the durability (condition) was low so i repaired it for a aditional $200. I thought it was a great deal. I am level 6, do u think i can kill a guy with glass armor?

Level 6? Probaly not............Unless your weapon skill is pretty high and you have plenty of restores fatigues + healths and can paralyze your enemy. Im not sure though, i cant even remember what i was doing at level 6.

But back to the glass, I find glass everywhere now (swords, daggers etc). But your best bet is to go to ghost gate and steal you some armor! Golden saints carry a sweet glass long sword too. But i dont think your gonna kill a golden saint at level 6

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 11:51 AM
teh armor on the right is templar and ima find it for sure if ne one knows of a place i should loook first plz tell me

frog11983
07-10-2002, 10:48 PM
hey do you guys know any where that has enough money to buy my sword of white woe? its worth like 17000, and i don't want to get ripped off. I stole two, so i get one, and i get some cash :) I also have a glass dagger i want to sell worth 3500. I kinda want some cash to make a cool enchantment.... thanks!

y2kash_14
07-18-2002, 05:02 AM
I have the Glass Cuirass, Glass Greaves, Glass Boots, Glass Helmet, Glass Left and Right Pauldron, and the Glass Shield (along with 4 glass daggers, 1 Glass Poisonsword, 1 Glass poison dagger, 300 Glass Arrows) I wanna know what Glass Armor i am missing and where to find it.

CALzinger
07-18-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
I have the Glass Cuirass, Glass Greaves, Glass Boots, Glass Helmet, Glass Left and Right Pauldron, and the Glass Shield (along with 4 glass daggers, 1 Glass Poisonsword, 1 Glass poison dagger, 300 Glass Arrows) I wanna know what Glass Armor i am missing and where to find it.

we already found a solution. and this thread is pretty old. i already got my glass armor like...8 days ago. now i got full daedric set.

for complete glass armor, go to ghostgate and u will find a couple of dudes there. one of them sells it (look around). u can kill em and take the armor.

for full daedric armor, go to dren's plantation and then to dren's villa in the planatation. kill dren and take the armor. then go to fel TYR and get one of the potions in the fyr hall. (levitation potion) levitate on top, kill fyr, and take the armor.
WARNING: killing fyr ruins the whole quest so SAVE BEFORE KILL FYR.

hope this helps.

LATERS

khaos2005
07-18-2002, 01:53 PM
Where did you get 300 glass arrows from? I'm trying to find a surplus of quality arrows before I use them. I have 14 glass arrows and about 10 daedric arrows, but I don't want to waste them until I have a few hundred of each.

Where can I get glass... or daedric arrows in large amounts?

y2kash_14
07-18-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005
Where did you get 300 glass arrows from? I'm trying to find a surplus of quality arrows before I use them. I have 14 glass arrows and about 10 daedric arrows, but I don't want to waste them until I have a few hundred of each.

Where can I get glass... or daedric arrows in large amounts?

im an excellent theif and i just stole all those arrows from many different stores. But stores carry only about 50 glass arrows each (if they even have any) so i had to steal from a lot of stores, i can't remember specific ones though, and i think i stole some Daedric Arrows from a Thieves Cave. But not that many

Marc
07-19-2002, 11:33 PM
There's a set of glass armor in the fighter's guild in Ald Ruhn. It's downstairs behind a locked door in a chest. (Sorry if someone posted this already)

y2kash_14
07-21-2002, 03:31 AM
Are you sure the entire set of Glass Armor is in Ghostgate, i ripped off this guy and i got everything but the Glass Bracers. I can't find these the Bracers anywhere. And i even stole from Ald Ruhn with no Bracers

Gerald
07-21-2002, 03:54 AM
The set in the fighters guild is not full. Just go to Ghostgate.

y2kash_14
07-21-2002, 03:57 AM
Where is the FULL set of Glass Armor in Ghost Gate?? I only found one set and it didn't have the Bracers

Gerald
07-21-2002, 03:59 AM
The tower of Dawn I believe. (The one on the right). Go downstairs and in one of the rooms on some shelves are the bracers, shoulderpads, and some other parts of it.

y2kash_14
07-21-2002, 04:06 AM
thanks, im gonna have to go invisible because the Ordinators are on my ass 24/7 :eek:

Gerald
07-21-2002, 04:08 AM
haha, well hope that helped.

CALzinger
07-21-2002, 12:58 PM
uhah, id say steal the armor. THEN GO THEIVES GUILD!! no more bounty :)

Gilham19
10-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Thank you for visiting. In the future, any advertising you wish to do on this site should be referred to Stephen@xboxaddict.com

StudioAlex
10-12-2004, 03:41 PM
I was wondering why someone revived a two year old thread...

Kortiz
10-12-2004, 04:40 PM
What Did He Advertise?!?!!?!?!??!??

BananaMan
10-12-2004, 04:43 PM
this thread is new

StudioAlex
10-12-2004, 05:26 PM
I think it was an advertisement for glass armor. I need some. Bad.

Duke
10-12-2004, 06:25 PM
I think it was an advertisement for glass armor. I need some. Bad.

That it was. I just didn't want you guys outbidding me on ebay.

Nameless
10-12-2004, 07:47 PM
this thread is new
No it isnt...