PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool if...

X-Ray
07-09-2002, 05:07 PM
I think the armorer skill is under valued. The dev's should have allowed you to like take a crap load of raw ebony and, with your armorer skill, make a sword out of it! Repairing stuff is nice but that would be better!

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 10:20 PM
that would be cool but then there would b no fun in tryin to kill some one or thing for thier armor or weapon u could just go make it, i mean what is the fun of that

Alien
07-09-2002, 10:50 PM
I could fly!!!!!

Plewis
07-09-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Alien
I could fly!!!!!

maybe a ring with constant effect levitate?:D

and my armorers skill is great. I almost never mess up. You get in the middle of nowhere, Mark spell is about 5 ft ago. Your only weapon is at 12/1200 what do ya do hotshot?:cool:

Alien
07-10-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Plewis

maybe a ring with constant effect levitate?:D

and my armorers skill is great. I almost never mess up. You get in the middle of nowhere, Mark spell is about 5 ft ago. Your only weapon is at 12/1200 what do ya do hotshot?:cool: I screw the weapon and drop it.

X-Ray
07-10-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by jshaudvitis
that would be cool but then there would b no fun in tryin to kill some one or thing for thier armor or weapon u could just go make it, i mean what is the fun of that

Well to balance it you would have to find a *lot* of raw ebony to make an ebony long sword. Skills let you make your own potions, spells, and enchantments, why not your own weapons and armor?

John002
07-10-2002, 04:43 PM
I could fly!!!!!
I'd like to fly. gettin tired of walking

Alien
07-10-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by John002

I'd like to fly. gettin tired of walking Use something that constant levitates or Boots of Blinding Speed.

Alec
07-10-2002, 11:19 PM
Scroll of Icarian Flight.......... thats so fun!!! its really fun if you go hand-to-hand walk up to a guard smack him right in the jaw and then fly away!!! LOL LOL

Calve
07-10-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by jshaudvitis

say you had to be a level 100 armorer to make it...

yes i think this should have been included in the game... and when ur crappy u could make like iron stuff... or arrows or something... then when u hits say level 80 u can make glass swords n stuff...

Peace

Calve
07-10-2002, 11:27 PM
Use something that constant levitates or Boots of Blinding Speed.

know the whearabouts of any constant levitate items??? i would LOVEM!!!

Peace

Alien
07-10-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Calve

know the whearabouts of any constant levitate items??? i would LOVEM!!!

Peace Enchant them yourself. I don't think there is any other Constant Levitate items except for if you enchant them for yourself. If you do, be prepared to dish out a lot of gold. Enchanting costs a lot. And you also must have a Soul-Trapped Golden Saint.