PDA

View Full Version : NCAA College Football 2k3 and NFL 2k3 = Amazing Features

Skarp
07-09-2002, 06:13 PM
Maybe alot of you have already read this, but in NCAA College Football 2k3 you can save a senior player on your memory card and put him into a draft on NFL 2k3.

:)

lllSmokelll
07-13-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
Maybe alot of you have already read this, but in NCAA College Football 2k3 you can save a senior player on your memory card and put him into a draft on NFL 2k3.

:) .....it doesnt matter really its not that amazing...but it is cool....if microsoft was to make a college game they could pick this feature up too....

consolegamer
07-14-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by goldberg
.....it doesnt matter really its not that amazing...but it is cool....if microsoft was to make a college game they could pick this feature up too....

Ya. But microsofts sports games just plain out suck a$$.:rolleyes:

Uncle Xbox
07-20-2002, 09:05 PM
I disagree. Fever is really cool, it got me into liking football. And, that Memory card things, I like it.

robnyack
07-20-2002, 10:11 PM
i think it's a very cool sounding feature. If you really think about it, it doesn't amount to a hill a beans, but it still is a damn cool sounding feature.

It's ok kids to admit your fave football game might not have every cool thing out there. Fever is going to rock, and more and more, I am beginning to think NFL2k3 might as well be a good game.

We should be hoping for both game to BLOW madden out of the water.

Gerald
07-21-2002, 03:50 AM
Yeah, sounds like a cool feature. I don't know how many people would buy College 2k3 and NFL 2k3.

Uncle Xbox
07-21-2002, 12:10 PM
*Points to himself*
Well, At least the College one. Go to "Football Judgement" and answer my question(s)