PDA

View Full Version : How far will you go$$$

aronx
07-09-2002, 06:42 PM
With Xbox Live on the horizon and Steel Battalion (along with it's massive controller, size and price wise), how much are you willing to spend to play one game. There's always gonna be the $50 minimum, but how much over that price do you consider too much for one game? It appears that in addition to the annual cost of $50 for Xbox Live, each game will possibly charge a monthly fee to play. Plus, if you're not on the broadband bandwagon, you're looking at another monthly cost of at least $20 over what you're paying now for dial up. So how much is too much?

OppiumNitrates
07-09-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by aronx
how much are you willing to spend to play one game. There's always gonna be the $50 minimum, but how much over that price do you consider too much for one game?

its accually a game and a controller that can be usded for future gaems also . . . . so its not just A game

Originally posted by aronx
It appears that in addition to the annual cost of $50 for Xbox Live, each game will possibly charge a monthly fee to play.

only a few games will carry this fee and as of now only Phantasy Star will have the extra fee

Hugh_Jass
07-10-2002, 01:06 PM
If I can afford it and if I want it I'll spend whatever it takes.

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 01:45 PM
I will just play for free =)

whoadae
07-10-2002, 01:54 PM
I'll play whatever is worth it. If I get alot of entertainment out of it it'llbe worth more money to me. If I rarely use it, then no it's not worth it. I judge everything by a vcr. I bought a vcr for $100. I have watched prolly 10 movies on it in 2 years. That's 20 hours of entertainment for $100. If I get at least 20 hours of entertainment out of it I'll pay $100.