PDA

View Full Version : Spend more time with your xbox than you're spouse???

rocksback
07-09-2002, 06:50 PM
I have to say that the xbox has had alot of cool,fun games come out especially in the last few months. So much so I haven't had time to check them all out. My wife says that I spend twice as much time with my xbox as I do with her. Almost as if I'm cheating on her with it or something. Please tell me. Is there there anyone else in the same boat as me??

Highlite23
07-09-2002, 08:24 PM
Rock, i would rather spend time with my wife. Not to the point of insanity, and as much fun as my XBOX is, it is but a machine. Plus, i'm sure your wife can supply you with some interesting games of her own.;)

Alien
07-09-2002, 08:45 PM
I don't have to worry about that for a long time. I'm not old enough to get married.

sinizuh
07-09-2002, 08:51 PM
games will always be there for you... your girlfriend/wife gets tired after time ;)

Reclaimer
07-09-2002, 08:58 PM
My wife took up playing Halo. She said it looked fun when my friends and I would play it, so when I was at work or on short deployment, she would play Halo and she got good at it.
She doesn't spend hours playing it, but it's funny to see her mutter something to the effect that when she's done kicking my ass, she's going to kick my team's ass.

She's very competitive.
She actually yelled: "I got you now *****!" to my buddy during a deathmatch.

Mad props to the wives that can fight along side their military husbands.

tamim
07-09-2002, 10:43 PM
actually, i spend more time on these forums than i do on my spouse and xbox

Dre
07-10-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by tamim
actually, i spend more time on these forums than i do on my spouse and xbox

So exactly how much time do you spend on your spouse? :) j/k

Tkf5000
07-10-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Alien
I don't have to worry about that for a long time. I'm not old enough to get married.
dido

Snoopy7548
07-10-2002, 10:59 AM
just ask yourself, would you rather play xbox, or have sex? lol

UltimateAg
07-10-2002, 12:12 PM
The only time I play xbox is when my wife has gone to bed, or when she's not around so I know where you're coming from rock. And reclaimer, damn I wish I could get my wife to play Halo, I would love it, but she refuses.

Batman2372
07-10-2002, 12:41 PM
My wife loves to play Xbox with me. Last night we spent the evening trying to beat each other at Outlaw Golf. She got par on her very first hole, while I was +3!! She also beat the tar outta me in Redcard 20-03 (she's the soccer player in the family, I'm the paintballer).

She's a Halo lover as well, we have people over all the time to play, but they never let the two of us be on the same team. She's not into racing games, though. I guess I should just take the blessings that I have.

whoadae
07-10-2002, 12:43 PM
My fiance says the same thing. Her family jokes with here that we're going to network xbox's at our wedding.

Hugh_Jass
07-10-2002, 01:22 PM
Single guys have an amusing assumption regarding the relationship between sex and marriage.

I'd say the XBOX to wife ratio is about 50/50 for me. If you throw PC and movies into the mix it's more like75/25.

UltimateAg
07-10-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Single guys have an amusing assumption regarding the relationship between sex and marriage.

Has your wife ever told you that you have a HUGH JASS. j/k

Amen to the assumption mentioned above.

lllSmokelll
07-10-2002, 01:32 PM
i dont have a wife yet but shes gonna be my wife
http://manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/rideolsen.jpg

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
just ask yourself, would you rather play xbox, or have sex? lol

I do both at the same time! God my girl is good!