PDA

View Full Version : SWORD OF WHITE WOE(and its easy to get)!!!

CharlieHustle
07-09-2002, 07:19 PM
I was gettin my ass kicked by that umbra dude(thanx to you guys tellin me bout his sword). And i needed more money for restore health potions. And i was in Suran tryin to find things to steal(you know, to sell). Anyways, in the guard tower, right next to the stilth strider port, if you go upstairs and look under the bed, you will see it. The sword of white woe (value 17000 i think). I saw it and i was like "OH ***** thats me!!". Anyways, you cant just pick it up cuz the guard is all on your ass, and if you do, you get an automatic death warrant, no writs will get you outta this. Anyways i just attacked the guard first and then i killed him, and took the 40 dollard bounty. Then i went to Balmora thieves guild to get it off my head for half price(20 bones). Then i went bact to suran, and reaped the benefits. Also i took the guards gear plus the 220 gold in the dresser and i sold it to the armorer in Balmora. The funny part about this was, the next time i went back to the armorers store, he had the armor on that i sold to him. He was like some migit with full armor, and the shield was bigger than him. Anyways good luck and i hope you like it.
Oh and the stats for the sword was: long sword, one handed, slash thrust and cut was 4-26, and its magic was drain Health on strike 4-10 pts for 30 seconds. TIGHT!!!

Tkf5000
07-09-2002, 07:27 PM
theres another in the east guard tower i think it is, well its in balmora and its one of the guard towers, on top of the dressor once u get lvl 14. but mine didnt drain health mine paralyze. well at least i think it did. i got umbra so it doesnt really matter anyway. i would like to enchant umbra but its already enchaned so i cant. there might be some way but im a warrior not a mage. my character probly couldt enchant anything if his life depended on it.

CharlieHustle
07-09-2002, 07:30 PM
How did you beat that umbra dude. He kicked my ass like 5 times str8. Im only level 10 or 11 so far, and im gonn atry this new sword on his ass next, after i get some more restore health potions. Anyways how did you get your sword.??

Alien
07-09-2002, 07:36 PM
Uh.....yeah. The Sword of White Woe is okay. I like my Glass enchanted weapons more.

Tkf5000
07-09-2002, 07:38 PM
you get umbra from umbra. i beat him at lvl 14. ubra is lvl 20 sum and his long blade,heavy armor,and another stat are at 100. his sword will take you out in two hits. if you can use a bow try that or if your a mage just keep running and shooting. unlucky me i was a warrior but i had some belt i got off a guy that i killed and i used it and it ummoned a scamp to distract him for a second while i hit him from behind. i had to hurry realy fast, scamps are lvl 5 i think and it died in like 1 or 2 hits. umbras stats are chop:10-50 slash:10-45 thrust:10-40. umbra also has full set orcish armor. you can get some health potions from mages guild or the fighetrs guild equip chest.

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 08:41 PM
i was lvl 22 with armor ratin 123 and long blade 100 and he beat me like 3 times, so i stood on the mountain behind him and shot my firballs and shockballs from rings i had, used my scamp till the belt went dead, summoned a frost artronauch(sp?) then used amulet of mighty blowes to finally kill him. he couldnt get to me cuz there was a rock that he couldnt climb up that was right behind him, so if u can position urself up there u can use ne enchanted item that will shoot and ull b fine:)

CharlieHustle
07-09-2002, 09:17 PM
Well, i just defeated umbra(im a level 10 redguard spell sword), i used my greater shockball magic on top of a rock behind him, and it only took me like 1 min. and now i have 2 kick ass swords, and orcish gear. thanks for the advice.

mticha_21
07-10-2002, 10:27 PM
WHERE IS THIS UMBRA GUY AT?

Alien
07-10-2002, 10:28 PM
Near Suran. Ask around town and people will tell you exactly where probably.

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 10:35 PM
i found him over the big hills or mountains to one side of suran he was standin close to the edge, if u think uve found him u proly have cuz hes pretty hard to miss.

monkeyman
07-11-2002, 12:53 AM
i got 2 of ems:D

Skarp
07-11-2002, 03:19 AM
sword sucks, i got it from killing a normal dude in Milk

JJaX
07-11-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Alien
Uh.....yeah. The Sword of White Woe is okay. I like my Glass enchanted weapons more.

Yep, My MAGEBANE(i think thats the name) is a two handed glass sword, Drops Guards real quick..........

And inregards to the white woe, I got 2 of them and they both cast damage health 30 seconds.

frog11983
07-11-2002, 04:14 PM
The sword may suck, but it is the best one i have. Does anyone know some place that will buy my extra one for a reasonable price?

Plewis
07-11-2002, 04:50 PM
the creeper in Caldera's Ghorak Manor will buy it for 17000 but the thing is you need to barter, then sleep for 24 hours in the little roll away bed in the next room. Then sell back some stuff, then sleep and sell back some more, and then the rest. You can do this with any item with him because he buys anything for FULL price... well some things he doesnt buy...

frog11983
07-11-2002, 05:03 PM
cool thanks!

jshaudvitis
07-11-2002, 06:55 PM
or u can find that damn mudcrab merchant on that island by vivec i just cant find his little shell covered ass:(