PDA

View Full Version : Glich in Morrowind?

crazyotto
07-09-2002, 07:47 PM
Well I'll try to make this short... what I think may be a bug or something. In the Urshilaku Burial Ground after this bow. Well I killed the ghost with the bow. The ghost with no body to search on the ground after I killed it (not knowing at the time this ghost has this bow). To not know where to find him to search to get the bow. So I go out (after 2 real days) and get my alchemy skill to par, some detect enchantment spells and so on... try it out in a bunch of rooms. Bingo a small circle on my map in the upper left corner, right next to a stalactite stalagmite or whatever. I spend a good amount of time trying to pick up this "item" to no avail. It is, in my (long @ss) opinion that I killed this ghost to close to the stalactite and that its "dead body" didn't make it all the way to the floor. IF I killed it in the open, I belive I would have had the bow sometime last week. So now I have killed most everyone in the north east :( They will all pay.

Tkf5000
07-09-2002, 07:51 PM
i dont see a glitch really, the body is just on the table or under the saltrice or whatever.

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 10:19 PM
that doesnt really sound like a glitch just that the ghost or whatever is laying on top of somthing

Tkf5000
07-10-2002, 08:52 AM
thats what i just said.

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 12:00 PM
sorry man i didnt read ur post just read the "glitch" well that means ur right tho doesnt it if we both think the same thing?

John002
07-10-2002, 04:56 PM
I've killed Cliff Racers and had them fall and disappear into the ground. I'd be ****ed if it had something I wanted!

Tkf5000
07-10-2002, 05:56 PM
yea. but how many cliff racers have anything and there are so many of them how would you find a certain one? i have only see it disapear once it went thru the steps in suran and i couldt see it.