PDA

View Full Version : Buffy Clips (i'm pumped for this game!)

godfatherrules
07-10-2002, 02:08 AM
Hey Buffy fans. I'm new here but I didn't see this posted so here is a link to some short clips on the EA Buffy site. I've already got my copy pre-ordered. Who else?

http://www.ea.com/eagames/official/buffy/video.jsp

cityson
07-10-2002, 04:40 AM
Hey,

Nice video! Very violent, too! ;) I will get this game for sure....(If I have the money...). Anyways, I love violent games and this game has tremendous graphics that shows the beauty of violence!!!! Yes Buffy!

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 09:05 AM
this game looks sweet, I am going to pick it up!

The Source
07-10-2002, 04:36 PM
This game looks like it will be the worst xbox game made since Kabuki Warriors. I dont see how anyone could like/want this incredibly lame game.

godfatherrules
07-11-2002, 12:48 AM
Maybe you have to be more of a fan of the show to appreciate it. And hey, how many games can boast the voices of nearly all of the original cast. I admit it sucks that SMG is not doing Buffy's voice but the impersonator they got sounds dead on.

You can't bring me down about this one. I'm still pumped!

cityson
07-12-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by godfatherrules
I admit it sucks that SMG is not doing Buffy's voice

Why are you so obsessed with the original voice??? Like game developers have money to pay for their voices.....If I were to make a game about Bill Gates, I wouldn't spend the money focusing on his horrible voice....

godfatherrules
07-15-2002, 01:59 PM
The only reason I mention the voices, is that it would suck to have bad voice acting be a downfall for this game. Obviously the reason they didn't get SMG was because of the cost. My point was, the person filling in for her does a good enough job that that won't be a problem.