PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!! Look out for money robbing!

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 08:45 AM
No one get mike tysons punchout! This is one of the worst games I have ever played in my life! If you spend $50 on this game you are really going to regret it! This game sucks hardcore. Not realistic at all, matches are only 3 rounds and usually end in the first. The puches are blazingly fast to the point of who can press the buttons the fastest! I would much rather play PO on nes anyday! Get knockout kings if you want a decent boxing game, or wait for a better one to come out!

Chaotic
07-10-2002, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the heads up i really wanted this game.

But not anymore ;)

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 11:28 AM
dude I did to....it completely blows, wait till some reviews come out...I bet they are going to slam this game, it is hands down one of the worst games ever!

Duke
07-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Too bad. I was rethinking my "don't give tyson any money" policy.

Can't say whether I would have bought it or not, but he was my favorite boxer until he turned into a raging retard.

I don't even really care about that rape stuff. Don't know whether it happened or not, and any chick who lets herself be alone with Tyson either isn't bright enough to survive too much longer or is looking for sex. What bothered me is all the dumb stuff he's done to ruin any kind of comeback he might have made.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll see him around still but his career has been over since he went to jail. I don't ask my sports heroes to be saints, but Tyson would be much better suited to the WWF or E whatever.

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 03:52 PM
I am so glad lewis won the fight! Mike Tysons career has gone down the gutter, kinda like his games!

PURPLEKUSH
07-11-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy
No one get mike tysons punchout! This is one of the worst games I have ever played in my life! If you spend $50 on this game you are really going to regret it! This game sucks hardcore. Not realistic at all, matches are only 3 rounds and usually end in the first. The puches are blazingly fast to the point of who can press the buttons the fastest! I would much rather play PO on nes anyday! Get knockout kings if you want a decent boxing game, or wait for a better one to come out!

whow .....YEAH ..... good looking out on that advise there where alot of gamers talking about that game too..

So what your saying then gamer is that this game really sucks ....DAMN that sucks....hahaha

well later gamer

Tkf5000
07-11-2002, 10:23 AM
worst game ever?worse than kabuki warriors?

Spaztic
07-11-2002, 11:38 AM
never played kabuki...but pretty damn bad!

Tkf5000
07-11-2002, 02:51 PM
i never played it either. but everyone hates it and it was the first game to be 20 dollars normal price, no sale.

PURPLEKUSH
07-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
worst game ever?worse than kabuki warriors?

Damn gamer that game is that BAD ....hahaha....what do you think about Batman though..??..I have that game. Batman is like a 5 out of 10 ..I say ....

Tkf5000
07-11-2002, 03:32 PM
that game was rushed. batman was crap it was all square. try to jump on a truck and theres a wall blocking you.

Snapple
07-12-2002, 09:54 PM
how is kubuki warriors dumb

the graphics,sound,reallisum???????????

Tkf5000
07-12-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
how is kubuki warriors dumb

the graphics,sound,reallisum???????????
wel the graphics and sound really stink i hear. but it is a fighter and i think you only use one button to fight. and the point is to get the crowd to like you. you hit the guy down and start dancing and making stoopid noises. i never played it so im not sure. read the reviews.

Snapple
07-13-2002, 08:12 AM
hahahhhahahah

that sounds real stupid and ***

kubuka warrior-knoks down a GIRL(what a pu$$y)

kubuka warrior-woga woga woga woga:eek: :eek: :eek:

Young_Fledgling
07-13-2002, 12:19 PM
hmm very interesting.. it looked somewhat good to me.. but thanks for telling us that, save a lot of people some time... and ****ed off day ;)

PURPLEKUSH
07-13-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by wardpr68
hmm very interesting.. it looked somewhat good to me.. but thanks for telling us that, save a lot of people some time... and ****ed off day ;)

very good point gamer ....about the saving time though !!!! and how it looked somewhat good....lol