PDA

View Full Version : whats the most dumbest game you played on xbox

Snapple
07-10-2002, 11:08 AM
i think the most dumbest game is fuzion frenzy got i didnt even know all the levels on that game cause it was so stupid

starwars starfighter this game is so ******* stupid the missions suck and its pure stupid

max payn
07-10-2002, 11:10 AM
spiderman spiderman does what ever a spider can spins a web, any size, catches villains, just liek flies

Kooster
07-10-2002, 11:24 AM
most dumbest?

The dumbest xbox game ive ever played is kabuki warriors. :(

Nato King
07-10-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by hotshot657
most dumbest?

The dumbest xbox game ive ever played is kabuki warriors. :(

I will have to agree with hotshot657. I also think that kabuki warriors is a dumbest game.:)

Zion
07-10-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w

I will have to agree with hotshot657. I also think that kabuki warriors is a dumbest game.:)

Test Drive is by far the dumbest game I've played, although I have NOT played Kabuki Warriors for obvious reasons. Fuzion Frenzy is corny, but it's a great party game. It would be much better if it was $14.99 instead of $49.

JJaX
07-10-2002, 11:37 AM
wreckless was complete garbage, So was bloodjunk.....

Snoopy7548
07-10-2002, 12:15 PM
lol. the dumbest game ive played was burnout. that game was so retarted. the crashes sucked major ass. even rallisport's crashes are better. i cant belive theyre making a burnout 2.

wweomaniac
07-10-2002, 12:18 PM
Obi wan.. wreckless... I try to avoid dumb games. I didn't think those twow ould be dumb when i played them. I'm sure there are many dumb games for XBOX, but for obvious reasons, I've avoided playign them .

OH YEAh.. JSRF. That game was simply easy and dumb.

JSRF, WRECKLESS, AND OBI WAN ARE DUMB GAMES.

ScorpionX
07-10-2002, 12:36 PM
Wreckless
Fuzion Frenzy

Alien
07-10-2002, 12:58 PM
I would have to say Wreckless....or JSRF.

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
lol. the dumbest game ive played was burnout. that game was so retarted. the crashes sucked major ass. even rallisport's crashes are better. i cant belive theyre making a burnout 2.

what!!! dude I think that game is a blast! The crashes are very realistic. Just for fun wreck you car and then play the game, and tell us what you think!

stupidest game I have played is mike tysons po, that game blows!

The Source
07-10-2002, 02:03 PM
I would have to say Azurik: Prince of Persia

SpIdeRmAn2099
07-10-2002, 03:25 PM
I would say kabuki warriors

faceoff508
07-10-2002, 03:27 PM
People are saying kabuki warriors when they have never even played it. This is a thread for games YOU HAVE PLAYED, not the worst Xbox game. Not that many people played KW you are just saying because the reviews said it sucked!!

Dre
07-10-2002, 03:56 PM
WWF Raw. Rented it, played for 30 minutes and then popped it back into its blockbuster case.

LynxFX
07-10-2002, 03:58 PM
Simpson's Road Rage. Just flat out stunk.
I just got Burnout (free from this site) and I must say it stinks too. For a game that was hyped about the crashes, I found them quite boring and never worth a second look.

But of the games that others say stunk I would say that I really liked Wreckless, just wish we were getting all that the PS2 is getting, and Oddworld was quite fun too. Bloodwake was fun until the 8th mission. Then it dropped off.

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 04:03 PM
I just got burnout...I like it! I agree the crashes were a little overhyped though! I really haven't gotten into it much but up to this point it is pretty cool! Why didn't you like it lynxfx?

Highlite23
07-10-2002, 05:59 PM
New Legends...Returned it the day after i bought it.

Sleazy P Martini
07-10-2002, 06:16 PM
The worst Xbox game I've played was Azurik. It wasn't terribly bad, but I just couldn't get into it. BTW, I've heard a lot of people trash Obiwan.....Is it really that bad? I was looking forward to trying it.

cityson
07-10-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Joe Dredd
The worst Xbox game I've played was Azurik.

I know! Azurik is a piece of crap....Also, Wreckless was an other disappointing game.

LynxFX
07-10-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
I just got burnout...I like it! I agree the crashes were a little overhyped though! I really haven't gotten into it much but up to this point it is pretty cool! Why didn't you like it lynxfx?

I just thought the 3 tracks are boring. The cars are nothing to get excited about and the crashes are just bleh. Plus the fact that they lied about 720p support left a sour taste in my mouth but that is another topic. :)

I'll admit that I haven't played it much. It just isn't my type of racing game and I wouldn't have bought it...which I didn't.

I have more fun with the crashes in GTA3 on the PC.

Afro Aura
07-10-2002, 07:50 PM
dumbest game hmmm
Bloodwake aha Burnout and NASCAR Heat yep I think that them all

oh yeah forgot some others WWF Raw and Legend of Wrestling now that it, I think

Snoopy7548
07-10-2002, 08:16 PM
haha, i think the creator of this thread is dumb. "most dumbest"? lol:D :)

ftball2k2
07-10-2002, 08:25 PM
The dumbest Xbox game I've played was Blood Wake.

l Maximus l
07-10-2002, 08:34 PM

faceoff508
07-10-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Ummmm... was that just spam? If its not that then what is it?

LTM360
07-10-2002, 08:46 PM
Jet Set, Wreckless, Bloodwake, & Test Drive (the new one). I've never had the obvious Unfourtune to play Kabuki Warriors so I can't add that.

EHWfedPres
07-10-2002, 09:00 PM
Im going to clear some things up right now...

Wreckless is not a bad game, the missions are bad. Screwing around is fun as fell, and you cannot deny that.

Burnout is a bad game. People are always saying, Oh, great crashes! What great crashes! The crashes SUCK BALLS. They are very realistic, which is why they suck balls. I'd rather see cars fly thru the air in Wreckless than see a little fender bender in Burnout.

RAW is a downright *****ing horrible wrestling game. Period.

BloodWake sucks.

Outlaw Golf...you couldnt pay me to have fun playing that game...

Zion
07-10-2002, 09:48 PM
I don't understand why people don't like Blood Wake????????

Give people something new, original, and challenging and I guess they don't know what to do with it :rolleyes:

I've been playing games since 1982, and I have to say that Blood Wake is one of the better games I've played...this coming from a person who wore a River Raid cartridge SLAP OUT!

Burnout is also a sweet arcade racer. It absolutely mops the floor with Project Gotham.

Halo Freak
07-10-2002, 09:59 PM
circus maximus and oddworld

Zion
07-10-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Halo Freak
circus maximus and oddworld

Dang, I love Circus Maximus too!! I guess I just have a soft spot for those original, well made, challenging games.

To each his own, I guess. I personally can't play Halo for more than 5 minutes without breaking into tears of boredom, I guess I'm a thinker, not a shooter :p

Snapple
07-10-2002, 10:38 PM
snoopy im not dumb:mad:

Rusted Gundam
07-10-2002, 10:39 PM
NHL Hitz.. I enjoy Obi-Wan its a fun game. Not one of Lucas Arts greatest games. I rented it twice,and would of bought it if its cheaper. I hope they bring back full throttle now that was one kickass PC game.

Adema
07-10-2002, 11:39 PM
How can you not like NHL Hitz. Worst game I've played WWF Raw or Gunvalkrie, I threw the demo with Gunvalkrie across the room after 10 seconds of playing it.

Zion
07-11-2002, 07:19 AM
I don't understand how somebody could not like NHL Hitz either, unless they are looking for a slow paced, low scoring realistic hockey game with no fights and no excitement.

NHL Hitz = best hockey game ever. Then again, I like Blood Wake, Burnout, and Circus Maximus. I think basically people don't give these games a chance because they can't win in the first 5 minutes, that's the problem.

JJaX
07-11-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Zion
I don't understand how somebody could not like NHL Hitz either, unless they are looking for a slow paced, low scoring realistic hockey game with no fights and no excitement.

Soooo

real hockey is boring to you? Sorry to hear that..........

When im playing a sports title id rather have realism than big headed flame shooting no neck players running around.

Duke
07-11-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

When im playing a sports title id rather have realism than big headed flame shooting no neck players running around.

I agree. Also the characterization of any game that you do like as being somehow more cerebral and thus, only intelligent folks like yourself can understand is pretty dumb.

Blood Wake was an OK game. Certainly not great, but not the worst out for Xbox. Circus Maximus was another mediocre title. I prefer not to beat the game in 5 minutes as I dopped $50 on it and would not only like replay value, but a challenging, interesting game from the get go. I did not find either of these to be what I was looking for. This is my opinon.

People have their opinions, and by calling them dumb for theirs (which is basically what you did) You not only make yourself look like an a s s, you make it a waste of time to read any more of your posts.

{end rant}

*edit: Was not saying I beat either in 5 minutes. Circus Maximus I rented and returned a day later. Blood Wake took a week, possibly two, but that was not on the hardest setting. Could I make this post any longer?

Master Gracey
07-11-2002, 05:49 PM
Since I don't care about good/bad graphics or sound, I rate things based on the "cheap" factor. if I find myself constantly screaming "that was SO cheap!", then it's a pretty bad game.

There's a difference between "cheap" and "challenging". I'll use a racing game as an example. A challenging racing game will have a good variety of races. They would either be really easy (when you have a good car and are racing crappy ones), really hard (when you have a crappy car and are racing good ones) or dead even the whole way (when all cars are equal). A cheap racing game will let you take a commanding lead, then, WITHOUT FAIL, make all the other cars on the track catch up to you in the last 1/4 of the last lap, usually wiping you out and making you lose. The longer the race, the more cheap the catch-up-and-overtake move becomes.

Another racing example: say there are 10 cars in the race, including you. In a challenging racing game, all 10 cars will be battling it out for first place. Sometimes the computer makes an aggressive move on you and takes you out. Sometimes, the computer makes an aggressive move on one of its own cars, which gives you an advantage. In a cheap racing game, the other nine cars are against YOU. They drive nice and civil around each other, never taking each other out. Then all nine cars converge on you and ONLY you, taking you out and leaving you in the dust.

Now this was just a racing analogy, but I'm sure you see how this can apply to all genres. Simply put, if a game is cheap, it's bad. Even innovative games can be too cheap to be fun. I rented Circus Maximus and spent nearly 20 hours playing it... all 20 of those hours were spent in stressful frustration. I could have nearly a full lap over the other chariots, yet they'd somehow catch up to me in the last 30 seconds (something they couldn't do in the eight minutes beforehand). The other problem was that in fighting, it took 10 to 15 hits to kill the other guy, and they only needed 2 or 3 to kill you. So once they catch up (always at the end of the race), one of the computer's chariots will go on one side of you, and another will get on the other side... this means you either slow down and let them win, or they take you out in under a second and they win anyway. This happened in 9 out of 10 races (in the other race, someone else is in the lead and you have no chance to catch up).

There was no question that Circus Maximus was innovative... chariot racing and fighting was a REALLY good idea that could have been great fun. However, it suffered from the poorest execution of any video game that I've played in years (not even River Raid was that bad!). The only way the programmers could find to make it challenging was to make it cheap... of course, having to use every button on the controller all at once didn't help. It was a game I highly anticipated, but it wins my award for the worst Xbox game I've played. My abused controller will agree with me.

No Fear 23
07-11-2002, 06:06 PM
wiht the games that i owned, i would say hunter casue i dont have the feel to play that game again after i got halfway through. but the multiplayer is awesome.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
07-11-2002, 06:56 PM
Oddworld

Snoopy7548
07-11-2002, 07:30 PM
PGR is so cheap, but its so fun, its still one of my most favorite games. i think this is what master gracey was talkin about. like im in 1st place for 9/10 laps, and im ahead by like 5 seconds. then all of a sudden, i have 1 little crash, and i come in 6th, its just so stupid

Rusted Gundam
07-11-2002, 08:56 PM
Yea.. I play Street Hockey so that might be why. It just doesnt appeal to my pleasures that a hockey game should.

Snapple
07-11-2002, 09:09 PM
i played the demo for nhl hitz and i thought that game was awsome(realistic or not)

i really liked the fighting part of nhl and slamming people through the glass walls

looks like this game is a good way to clam you down after someone ****ed you off:D

Nerrad529
07-11-2002, 11:17 PM
obi wan and fuzion fenzy ouch they suck badly

Shiz_96
07-12-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508

Ummmm... was that just spam? If its not that then what is it?
Well?