PDA

View Full Version : Daedric Dai-Katana where is it?

Queasy Buddy
07-10-2002, 01:02 PM
I have searched everywhere for this weapon can any one please tell me where to find it.

Queasy Buddy
07-10-2002, 01:03 PM
sory it's called Daedric Dai-Katana

khaos2005
07-10-2002, 01:22 PM
Dren Plantation, small guard house near some slaves in a field in the main courtyard.

Nas
07-10-2002, 01:59 PM
I found it in a Daedric Shrine, on my way to Azura's Shrine. If you leave from Tel Banoma (sp?) and head kinda northeast, up to Azura's Shrine, you should come across it, it's a noticable ruin, and you shouldn't miss it. A Demora Lord had it on him in there.

Skarp
07-10-2002, 03:20 PM
I found mine at level 1. I had done one quest for the theives guild and gotten an invisibility potion.

I decided I would just run aroudn aimlessly and explore the game cause I had just gotten it.

I found a cave northeast of molag mar(may not be called this, but its an exit off the silt strider in Vivic, the place is east of vivic west of wolverine hall), it is an egg mine to be exact. I used my invisibility and ran through the cave and found a dead body behind the kwama queen. On the body was a Daedric Dai-Katanna and a Saint's Shield.

monkeyman
07-10-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
I found mine at level 1. I had done one quest for the theives guild and gotten an invisibility potion.

I decided I would just run aroudn aimlessly and explore the game cause I had just gotten it.

I found a cave northeast of molag mar(may not be called this, but its an exit off the silt strider in Vivic, the place is east of vivic west of wolverine hall), it is an egg mine to be exact. I used my invisibility and ran through the cave and found a dead body behind the kwama queen. On the body was a Daedric Dai-Katanna and a Saint's Shield.

sweet never knew it

i got mine off a golden saint man those guys are so easy and they have great stuff:D

Alien
07-10-2002, 08:00 PM
I've only come across two Golden Saints. I didn't soultrap either. Should I soultrap the next one, or will I have lots of other chances?

Dulacc
07-10-2002, 11:00 PM
You can get a summon Golden Saint spell from one of the guys at the top of tel Branora. I just enchanted an amulet with the spell, so I can summon him and trap him whenevery I want. Hope that helps.

Calve
07-10-2002, 11:08 PM
at the slave yard in dren pantonion there should be some step/ladder thing leading up to a lil house that kinda looks like a tower... go in it and kill the guy he has one.... oh and check the sacks on the wall... 3 ofem with 100 gold inem each...

Peace

Nas
07-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Dulacc
You can get a summon Golden Saint spell from one of the guys at the top of tel Branora. I just enchanted an amulet with the spell, so I can summon him and trap him whenevery I want. Hope that helps.

thanks man...you helped me alot, because i was wondering where you could buy the summer Golden Saint spell from, and I could never find it. But thanks for lettin us know...your the man! :)

h2ok9gbh
07-14-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Dulacc

I thought golden saints were always chicks?