PDA

View Full Version : Vivic Kicked my...

Plewis
07-10-2002, 03:03 PM
what? I picked the lock and and disarmed the trap. Went on in and tried to kill Lord Vivic. I first used a amulet that paralyzes for 10 secs. drains some health and summons a skeletal minion. started bashing at him with my Daedric Dai-Katana and then ran like heck when he got unparalyzed. He got me with a spell. Darn it. Take a couple cheap restore healths. Start summoning Flame Atronachs and and restoring Magica. Went on for about 10 minutes. He kept taking them out. Summoned a couple skeletal minions with a amulet. then tried my chances with daedric Dai-katana. Used some restore healths and fatigues and he still whooped me up. Damn, hes too good right now:eek:

khaos2005
07-10-2002, 06:56 PM
What level are you?

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 07:48 PM
i beat him at lvl 22 but i had jjax's camellion staff which works wonders when u do the switching thing, but vivec has nothing on him except this dwemer artifact worth 1g yes only 1gold and theres nottin in that room at all

Plewis
07-10-2002, 07:48 PM
26... Im gonna try and do that amulet thing at the beginning again, then do a drain magicka spell. Maybe enchant like a bracer or something for constant effect restore fatigue... His hand to hand is awesome to say the least!

yes there is. At the back of the room he has all these plans and stuff. His race has a weakness to magicka so... and sorry I dont cheat...;)

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 07:57 PM
sorry the staff was RapmasterC's idea not JjaX's

EHWfedPres
07-10-2002, 08:45 PM
That artifact is the Wraithguard you idiot, you need that to use the 2 most powerful weapons on the game, Keening and Sunder. You need to activate the Wraithguard tho...and im not telling you how, read the guide.

RapmasterC
07-10-2002, 09:19 PM
You use a guild to help you? Ahahahahaha that's as bad as making cheap weapons like me. :)

RapmasterC
07-10-2002, 09:21 PM
And why call them an idiot? They probably don't have a little guide like you ... you're so lame.

Alien
07-10-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
And why call them an idiot? They probably don't have a little guide like you ... you're so lame. Please, RapmasterC, stop bragging about your character and how good you are and all that junk. I personally don't give. You make those new thread's about how you got this item, or made this item, or killed this person, etc. etc. etc.! It get's old after a while of hearing you brag about your character and dissing us, who you might as well say are your inferiors, the way you talk to everyone.

And please, stop making fun of people's decision to use the Guide Book. It's their choice, and it doesn't affect your life one single bit. I use it a lot, it helps tremendously.

So please, take people's thoughts and choices into consideration before you just go flaming us for them.

Thanks

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 10:19 PM
ok so what ur sayin is that i need to go but the ****in guide to no ne thing at all about this game, i like finding things myself not looking in a book everytime i want something or get a quest. ive gotten no where in the main quest on my other character in fact i havent playd him in like forever hes only lvl and my orc is lvl 23 so im happy just goin around findin stuff and that way if i want to or ever get the urge to play the main quest i no where some stuff is. so sorry if i didnt no what the little artifact was that dren had:mad:

Plewis
07-10-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
You use a guild to help you? Ahahahahaha that's as bad as making cheap weapons like me. :)

i dont mean to be mean to you, but you get mad when people say you cheated which you blatently did, and then make fun of EHWFedPress when he uses a stupid guide to help him through one of the most if not the most confusing game ever?! talk about hypocracy

jshaudvitis
07-10-2002, 10:30 PM
damn i was so ****ed i put dren istead of vivec!

Yannie Boy
07-11-2002, 09:39 AM
rapmasterc to pride in ones actions, in which ones actions are desevivng is a damn shame. yeah you came up with some nice hacking tricks or what ever you want to call it. just chill when someone decides to do something when that person does somethng that you wouldn't do.

RapmasterC
07-11-2002, 12:28 PM
This game isn't confusing ... it takes some intelligence to comprehend tho ... ;)

Plewis
07-11-2002, 06:53 PM
sorry I didn't mean it was confusing in that sense. Its just the shere size of the game and the amount of things to do. I respect him MORE for just using the guide than you for cheating but thats just MO;)

jshaudvitis
07-11-2002, 07:34 PM
EHWfedPres : That artifact is the Wraithguard you idiot, you need that to use the 2 most powerful weapons on the game, Keening and Sunder. You need to activate the Wraithguard tho...and im not telling you how, read the guide.

so my question is what kinda weapons are they and how do i ubtain them?