PDA

View Full Version : What guils/factions are you the head of?

X-Ray
07-10-2002, 03:06 PM
The subject asks it all.

I'm Knight of the Imperial Dragon (head of the Imperial Legion) and I'm Master of the fighters guild.

If you haven't joined the legion yet, do it! The stuff you get while questing for them is awesome. Three things come to mind: The masque of Clavicus Vile (heavy armor with the same rating as daedric and a constant effect fortify personality +30 points) The Chrysamere, and incredible claymore. And the Lords Mail, the best heavy armor I've seen with good enchantments.

ScorpionX
07-10-2002, 03:38 PM
Guildmaster of Fighter's guild
Grandmaster of house Hlaau

I became grandmaster if Hlaau by killing Dren and going to Ebonhart and asking his brother about him. I have no clue what to do, I am a retainer in Great House Hlaau. Is that any different from House Hlaau?? I am so confused.

Alien
07-10-2002, 04:04 PM
Master Thief of the Thieves Guild right here. ;)

John002
07-10-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
The subject asks it all.

I'm Knight of the Imperial Dragon (head of the Imperial Legion) and I'm Master of the fighters guild.

If you haven't joined the legion yet, do it! The stuff you get while questing for them is awesome. Three things come to mind: The masque of Clavicus Vile (heavy armor with the same rating as daedric and a constant effect fortify personality +30 points) The Chrysamere, and incredible claymore. And the Lords Mail, the best heavy armor I've seen with good enchantments.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to join the Imperial legion. I'm looking for something new. Taking me forever to advance.
:)

X-Ray
07-10-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
Guildmaster of Fighter's guild
Grandmaster of house Hlaau

I became grandmaster if Hlaau by killing Dren and going to Ebonhart and asking his brother about him. I have no clue what to do, I am a retainer in Great House Hlaau. Is that any different from House Hlaau?? I am so confused.

Wait, hold on, explain the whole thing to me. This is very interesting. Might it be a glitch or is it obviously intentional? And what benefits do you have as grandmaster? Duke Dren was happy you knocked off his brother? Very interesting...

Alien
07-10-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray

Wait, hold on, explain the whole thing to me. This is very interesting. Might it be a glitch or is it obviously intentional? And what benefits do you have as grandmaster? Duke Dren was happy you knocked off his brother? Very interesting... Yeah, he's happy. The other Dren brother, not the Duke Dren, is planning to kill Duke Dren. That's what the Iethan (or something like that) brothers are doing. They're the Commona Tong's best enforcers...a.k.a assasins. I killed them, so I don't need to worry about that. :p

X-Ray
07-10-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Yeah, he's happy. The other Dren brother, not the Duke Dren, is planning to kill Duke Dren. That's what the Iethan (or something like that) brothers are doing. They're the Commona Tong's best enforcers...a.k.a assasins. I killed them, so I don't need to worry about that. :p

Is there a point in the game when Duke Dren discovers this or does he know it all along?

ScorpionX
07-10-2002, 05:54 PM
Yeah, he's happy. The other Dren brother, not the Duke Dren, is planning to kill Duke Dren. That's what the Iethan (or something like that) brothers are doing. They're the Commona Tong's best enforcers...a.k.a assasins. I killed them, so I don't need to worry about that. :p

Are those the guys in the basement of Dren's villa? I found a note in that room from Dren saying he needs the Duke killed or something.

Alien
07-10-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7

Are those the guys in the basement of Dren's villa? I found a note in that room from Dren saying he needs the Duke killed or something. Yes, those dudes. And for being the Commona Tong's best....they are pretty pathetic lol.

X-Ray
07-10-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by John002

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to join the Imperial legion. I'm looking for something new. Taking me forever to advance.
:)

You can get the Masque of Clavicus Vile fairly early in the legion quests (if you spread out and do different quests for each of you commanding officiers).

But you don't get the Chrysamere or the Lord's Mail until the end. Of course you could get them before the quest is assigned but some might call that "cheap"--I have no problem with it.;) , but I waited until the end.

ScorpionX
07-10-2002, 06:10 PM
Yes, those dudes. And for being the Commona Tong's best....they are pretty pathetic lol.

I took the Commona Tong right out of the Fighter's guild in a bloodbath. hehehe

davidx
07-10-2002, 06:50 PM
Alien,

Congratulations on becoming Master Theif. Can you a help a Guild brother out?

I'm in Ald-run taking orders from 'the jewler'. He's told me to get some 'Darts of Judgment' from a Bosmer archer in the Llethri Manor.

Question: The only Llethri place is the enchantment hut (in the manor district). What's going on?

thanks,
davidx

Alien
07-10-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Alien,

Congratulations on becoming Master Theif. Can you a help a Guild brother out?

I'm in Ald-run taking orders from 'the jewler'. He's told me to get some 'Darts of Judgment' from a Bosmer archer in the Llethri Manor.

Question: The only Llethri place is the enchantment hut (in the manor district). What's going on?

thanks,
davidx Llethri Manor is in the Manor District, or 'Under Skar'. It is up on those platforms. Go inside. You have to go to the Guard Quarters I think, and there will be the darts laying on a bed against the northern wall. When you go downstairs, turn left, and it's the first bed you see.

You don't even talk or have to find the Archer.

davidx
07-10-2002, 10:39 PM
Yo Alien,

Thanks for the info. 'Dem darts were riight under my nose--and I couldn't find them! Geez...

One more question--where in the blue he11 is the Ghostgate Shrine? I'm walking around the building, getting attacked by Ordinators (I don't know why) and I can't find the Shrine! The lady following me is getting REALLy annoying.

Should I just kill her? (Soooh un-ethical!)

X

Alien
07-10-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Yo Alien,

Thanks for the info. 'Dem darts were riight under my nose--and I couldn't find them! Geez...

One more question--where in the blue he11 is the Ghostgate Shrine? I'm walking around the building, getting attacked by Ordinators (I don't know why) and I can't find the Shrine! The lady following me is getting REALLy annoying.

Should I just kill her? (Soooh un-ethical!)

X The Shrine is between the Tower of Dusk and the Tower of Dawn. You should be able to see a door on the top level that leads to it....nothing fancy in there anyway.

So yes, just kill her if you want. :D

xbaaddict
07-15-2002, 04:14 PM
i am the head of the thiefs guild and common tong guild which gives you the baddest dagger ever i am almost head of house telvanni and mages guild at this moment.