PDA

View Full Version : Wtf do i do now?

316balla
07-10-2002, 05:36 PM
I like just got morrowind and so far im lvl 2 a kinda stealth assasin. WEll i gave some guy the stuff the captain told me to give him and he let me join some guild. I also joined the thieves guild and did like 3 of thier jobs but whats the whole point of the game what is like the main missons and where do i get better weapons all i got is a steal crossbow that i stole but compared to the ppl i kill it sucks

Alien
07-10-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by 316balla
I like just got morrowind and so far im lvl 2 a kinda stealth assasin. WEll i gave some guy the stuff the captain told me to give him and he let me join some guild. I also joined the thieves guild and did like 3 of thier jobs but whats the whole point of the game what is like the main missons and where do i get better weapons all i got is a steal crossbow that i stole but compared to the ppl i kill it sucks Play more, get more. :D You should just be patient, better stuff will come along, you'll become more leveled up, and once you start doing more Guild quests and stealing stuff, you'll start raking in the gold.

To do the Main Quest, take the package that one guy gave you to the guy he said to in Balmora. Then he'll start you on the Main Quest. You just gotta talk to him to find out what he wants you to do.

And getting better stuff, you can't be decked out in all Daedric Armor and be level 3...you gotta work your way up the chain.

And the point of the game.....hmm....think about it for a sec.

316balla
07-10-2002, 06:22 PM
k. ty. do you know what the guard gives you that he says the empire says to give it to me but he cant find. he told me to kill all the ppl in the concil club or something. i killed them all but i did it by shootin one and hiding in the small room downstairs that has a bed and stuff and i shoot right through the door with a crossbow and they didnt even hit me , it was tight. but what does that guard have for me that the empire wanted me to have

Alien
07-10-2002, 06:36 PM
A stupid little ring. I did it, but I reloaded because I didn't want to repair all my armor/weapons and stuff from the fight, because I thought the ring was worthless to me. You might like it though. It has some enchant, I think turn invisible or chameleon or something.