PDA

View Full Version : Gaming-Age Talking BS!!!

DOOM
10-24-2001, 11:21 PM
Check Out What This guy Marcus Lai Is Writing At Game Age:
http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/news/news.pl?y=2001&m=10&nid=22-159.db

This Dude Has No Proof Of what He Is Reporting, Yet He Posts It!He Gets PS2 & GCN The FanBoy Emails And Reports them as true, But he has no proof. I Dont Know If It's This Guy's Fault Or The Gaming-Age Websites But This Is Some Bias Bull Crap!...

Let These Guy's Know Whats Up, Send Em A E-Mail!:mad:
http://www.gaming-age.com/staff/

Staff E-Mail:
staf***aming-age.com

Marcus Lai's E-Mail:
marcuslai@gaming-age.com

EMAIL ALL OF EM HERE:
vidsourc@netcom.com

Dan Livingston
10-25-2001, 12:05 AM
You have a really weird habbit of capitalizing the first letter of every word you type.

l Maximus l
10-25-2001, 11:19 AM
lol, Dan

XBOX Dude
10-25-2001, 11:47 AM
That guys is retarted he has no proof of what he's saying and i've seen more the a few XBOX kisoks and they all worked great, there just looking for some way to cut the xbox down and know their resorting to this, it just plan sad. PS2 people are just quakin in there boots.

DOOM
10-26-2001, 07:43 AM
I Emailed Those Punks & Look at their Response:

I see you ignored my point. Plus we have a picture of a defective unit. We also have verified several locations that have the same problem. I've witnessed two systems myself. We have proof. Look at the picture.

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 10/25/2001 at 8:18 PM FACELESSGOD@aol.com wrote:

>Your Report Was Based On Emails Sent To You...
>Perhaps They Were Just PS2 Or GCN Fanboys Bashing XBOX!
>Your Trying To Create a Bad Image For XBOX Based On Emails That Have No
>PROOF!
>They Could Be Lying Man...
>Dont Post This Crap Unless You Have Proof...
>Fanboys Will Say anything...
>Especially ones Who Work At A Store...

The E-Mail Address is:
vidsourc@netcom.com

Email Em Back, Let Them Know The Time!!! :mad:
XBOX, M$ U.S.A!!!!!

DOOM
10-26-2001, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by DOOM
I Emailed Those Punks & Look at their Response:

I see you ignored my point. Plus we have a picture of a defective unit. We also have verified several locations that have the same problem. I've witnessed two systems myself. We have proof. Look at the picture.

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 10/25/2001 at 8:18 PM FACELESSGOD@aol.com wrote:

>Your Report Was Based On Emails Sent To You...
>Perhaps They Were Just PS2 Or GCN Fanboys Bashing XBOX!
>Your Trying To Create a Bad Image For XBOX Based On Emails That Have No
>PROOF!
>They Could Be Lying Man...
>Dont Post This Crap Unless You Have Proof...
>Fanboys Will Say anything...
>Especially ones Who Work At A Store...

The E-Mail Address is:
vidsourc@netcom.com

Email Em Back, Let Them Know The Time!!! :mad:
XBOX, M$ U.S.A!!!!!

I Just Emailed Him This:
----------------------------
A Picture Is In No Way Proof Where a System Can Be Sabbotaged/Riged To Glitch...
I Can Make My PS2 & Dreamcast Glitch Too Ya Know... Sheit, Sometimes they glitch on their own!
Then You Write An Entire Article Based On Two Systems You Witnessed & Various E-mails!!! Emails Which Could Be Total, BS.
Those Dumbass Electronics Or Software store Employees Couldn't screw in a light bulb Let Alone A Console Kiosk...
Dude, It Seems Your site has something against the XBOX...
Let me tell you, People are fast becoming aware of Your site's Bias attitude toured The XBOX & Its Giving Your Site a bad rep In The Gaming Community...

DOOM
10-26-2001, 11:29 AM
This Is The Newest Response Mail Sent To Me By:
vidsourc@netcom.com
----------------------------

It sounds like no matter what proof and verification we gave, you would still try to find a conspiracy out there about it. Fact of the matter is, one system I saw locked up. After resetting it, then it would lock up again in a few minutes. The other system they said wouldn't load the disc at all. Then we have Marcus finding and confirming systems. He saw a screen that said it was broken and that a representative should be contacted. There's no conspiracy here, and please read our latest article that addresses these questions. If the system is so hard to supposedly plug in and play, wouldn't you think that's a problem in itself? The employees certainly aren't just leaving the system off or trying to make the system look bad on purpose. We have nothing against the Xbox. If we did, wouldn't we have bashed our week impression of having the system? We gave it a fairly solid and positive look. Maybe you should pay closer attention to what we do rather than find one instance and start crying conspiracy.
------

THIS Is WHAT I WROTE BACK:

Why Not? Why Cant Employees Paste an Out Of Order Paper On A Screen? Why Cant Fanboys Post Up Face Articles, Hmmm? They Do It All Over Your Boards When Someone Posts Something Positive about XBOX? You Seem To Judge All Emails, Bogus Photo's & Ant The Two Systems You Say You Saw As XBOX's Shipping With Glitches... You Have No Real proof That XBOX'x all Over Are Broken Or Have Glitches. You Just Posted A Bunch Of Possibly FAKE FANBOY E-mails As FACT! That's Not Good Reporting Dude... That's Yellow journalism!

HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS!
Write This GUY:
vidsourc@netcom.com

Thanks...
XBOX, M$ U.S.A.!

eman
10-26-2001, 07:36 PM
Doom pay no mind to that its just the OS not the sysytem

Marc
10-26-2001, 11:04 PM
Here's what I wrote to the dumb b@stard:

I read your article on xbox needing repairs already. It did not sound very convincing. You should do better research before you actually print an article. All the xbox demo units I've seen in my town, (six out of six) are state of the art and show what a great console the xbox is. Do your research before you write and article. By that I mean actually get on the phone or go to these places before you start writing hearsay as fact.
Marc

DOOM
10-26-2001, 11:10 PM
GREAT! These Guys Are Sutch Bias Bastards...
Post Their Responses...

Write This Guy,
He Responds Very Fast:
vidsourc@netcom.com

WWF
10-27-2001, 12:16 AM
Here is what I wrote to the guy:

Listen here you little punk.. don't ever try to pull some dumb **** like that again, understand?

Here is his response:

Yes, sir! :eek:

DOOM
10-27-2001, 11:48 AM
They wrote another lil fixbox thing
that corrects what they said!
It has a Faq type of set up, I geuss they had to do it after the hundreds of emails they received from us & The Community...

See What We Can Do When We Get Together On Something!!!
TeamXbox.Com Helped Out Too!

This Was The Last Emai He Sent Me & I Sent Them:

From vidsourc@netcom.com :
If we were so anti-Xbox, I highly doubt MS would be giving us systems, including an XDK as well as a lot of software already.
-----------------------------
From DOOM (ME) In Response:
Well, I'll Be Glad To Spread Your FIX BOX Around a Bit And See What Trickles Down To You Guys From The M$ Reps & The XBOX Community!

Good Going Guys!!!

GameKinG
10-27-2001, 09:05 PM
Toys R US did not rip the demo. And it is apparent that this happened before he came, and I doubt anybody knew xbox enough to rig it either. So give up the excuses.

DOOM
10-27-2001, 09:17 PM
Oh Look, It's The G A Y M E K I N G!:p