PDA

View Full Version : Best Looking Weapon You Have Found?

Skarp
07-11-2002, 11:19 AM
Because about 75% of the game is spent looking at your weapon, I figure I would rather have a nice looking one than an effective one.
I prefer using the Daedric Cresent, that is by far the coolest looking weapon I have seen. Its shaped like...well a cresent.

Alien
07-11-2002, 11:23 AM
My Daedric Dagger probably. I like how it look as it cuts swiftly across my foes.

Skarp
07-11-2002, 11:24 AM
Oh, also the Scourge is a phat looking weapon, and it summons creatures also.

JJaX
07-11-2002, 11:47 AM
I like looking at my guy when i got my two handed enchanted glass sword out (i think its called magebane). The thing is as long as me!

Calve
07-11-2002, 01:44 PM
i love the glass weapons!!! actually i love glass everything... it looks so cool!!!!!!!!

Peace

jshaudvitis
07-11-2002, 06:52 PM
my favroite looking weapon has to be 1 of my 3 deadric claymore's, it does good damage and i love how the handle looks from 1st person view:)

Yannie Boy
07-12-2002, 08:48 AM
for my level and experience. My best looking weapon is the Sword of White Woe

h2ok9gbh
07-14-2002, 01:30 AM
I'm collecting glass, ebony, daedric.
i'm trying to collect a complete set of each. (both weapons and armor)

By far, i have more glass, including a spare set of complete armor (which i enchanted so that it has that cool glow), glass arrows, glass throwing knives.
I haven't found a glass short sword, stars, or hammer yet

I like the way the glass and daedric staffs look.
The daedric daggers are pretty cool but then again, all the daedric weapons are. (dig those red inlays)

The glass tower sheild is sweet but daedric shield is the coolest.
It looks like a demon face.

As i have a complete set of each style of armor i'll enchant it.
then i lay it out on a table like someones laying there. (you have to lay one of the paldrons upside down or it doesn't look right)