PDA

View Full Version : new game yet?

mticha_21
07-11-2002, 11:24 AM
i was just wondering ,have n e of u guyz beaten the game yet or came close,if not what r u currently doing

Skarp
07-11-2002, 11:25 AM
I have played for 20-30 hours (which is alot for me considering I only have about 2 free hours a day), and I have not even given the package to Casidius Caius. So I guess I am not far at all?

Duke
07-11-2002, 11:26 AM
there's a few around who have completed the blades quests. Not me though.

I've seen people post everything from 40-200 hours to complete only the blades stuff. As of right now it will take me quite awhile to get there.

Alien
07-11-2002, 11:27 AM
I have the Puzzle Box. I don't give it to that guy though. I just go in there every once in a while and tease him.
"You like this Puzzle Box don't you?? Eh?!"

I came so close to selling it one time. But I didn't.

JJaX
07-11-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Alien
I have the Puzzle Box. I don't give it to that guy though. I just go in there every once in a while and tease him.
"You like this Puzzle Box don't you?? Eh?!"

I came so close to selling it one time. But I didn't.

I dont think you can sell it.......

You get a "I dont buy that item" message.

I could be wrong though.......

SlightlySycho
07-11-2002, 12:10 PM
Beat the game like two days ago. I liked the ending. Cool explosion.:D It took me a little while to figure out just how to kill Dagoth Ur, but once I did he went down like a sheep.

jshaudvitis
07-11-2002, 07:12 PM
i accidently dropped the backage:rolleyes:
so i guess ima have to use my other lvl 2 dark elf to do the main quest which is proly never gonna happen cuz im havin too much fun runnin around findin things killin ppl and makin enchanted items

RudedogX
07-12-2002, 08:19 AM
I've beaten it, and I'll definetly start a new game b/c I didn't do any of the quests for the thieves guild, so I want to do that next time around. The ending I didn't think was all that great, but at least you can go around after the game is finished and continue destroying things.

oh yeah, and also you can get a second wraithguard...

Yannie Boy
07-12-2002, 08:50 AM
All i have done is deliver the package. and that's it