PDA

View Full Version : Banned Commercail gets awarded!!!!

faceoff508
07-11-2002, 11:29 AM
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/364/364426p1.html

This is unbeleivable, I never thought the Xbox would win after they banned it. But apparently they still one. That must of shut up peoples complaints. Xbox gets one more award to add to the case!!:p

JJaX
07-11-2002, 11:48 AM
I dont get why people have to have there thongs so high up in there ass. Why did they ban such a classic comical commercial.

This world is full of a bunch of GoT Damn Marci Darcys. Go save a koala or some s4it...............

DZNUTZ
07-11-2002, 01:20 PM
marcy darcy's....LOL...classic chit jjax ....classic

Spaztic
07-11-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I dont get why people have to have there things so high up in there ass. Why did they ban such a classic comical commercial.

This world is full of a bunch of GoT Damn Marci Darcys. Go save a koala or some s4it...............

tru dat!

faceoff508
07-11-2002, 02:43 PM
I dont get why people have to have there thongs so high up in there ass. Why did they ban such a classic comical commercial.

It did pay off. They won awards!!

l Maximus l
07-13-2002, 01:02 AM

Damn...I don't mean to get mushy dude...but, I miss conversing with you during the day!!

Anyway...I would say it's because people want to be more "politically correct" these days... I agree, it's stupid :(