PDA

View Full Version : i'm in big trouble...what do I do??

davidx
07-11-2002, 02:23 PM
From Ghostgate to Vivec, Ordinators are set on having me dead!

Why? I don't know. There's no type of bounty on me, or even a contract/price on my head...I don't understand.

However, a long time ago, I taunted the hell out of an Ordinator and ended up killing him (for his neat helmet).

Now I'm screw*d and I can't even enter the city of Vivec without getting clobbered by the guards.

What's the deal? I used to like doing buisness in Vivec!!!

X

Skarp
07-11-2002, 02:27 PM
Don't wear that neat helmet around. If you killed my friend and I saw you wearing his clothes around I would probably want to kill you also

JJaX
07-11-2002, 02:31 PM
You have what we call a death warrant my friend. Enjoy, It only made me stronger! im level 24 now and i laugh when guards rush me!

BWhahahahahaahahahaahah

DIE DIE!!!!!

Bhwahahahahahah!!!! *THUD*

JJaX Falls out of chair and knocks himself out

davidx
07-11-2002, 03:11 PM
I see your point(s).

A death warrant eh? How long can a guy go (level 16, long blade skill 96) in Vivec with that type of hostility around?

I'd probably kill me too for the armor I'm packin' now! (Staright ebony with deadric greeves).

I still don't understand. It's not like my crime was reported...hmmm....Ordinator did mention something about me 'paying in blood'...

X

Tkf5000
07-11-2002, 03:14 PM
take all the ordinator armor when in vivic. there armor is sacred to them. if you wear it they will try to kill you because they think you stole it even if you didnt. hope that helps.

davidx
07-11-2002, 06:49 PM
thanks for the feedback. it's weird though, I swear i'm not even wearing any of their stuff. i'll double check...

one on one I kick their a$$...not worried there.

X

jshaudvitis
07-11-2002, 06:58 PM
i say just go to either place whoop ass on the ordinators and lvl up keep doin this cuz they respawn every 24hrs so it sounds like a nice way to get armor skill and to lvl, when u get tired of it just take of the stuff that u r wearing that the ordinators wear.

davidx
07-11-2002, 09:41 PM
I was right. I'm NOT wearing any Ordinator items & they attack me as soon as they see me (and there's not even a price on my head!)

You guys are right though. I've gone from level 16 to 20 during my one trip to Vivec.

My buisiness in Vivec just went dooownhill (the ordinators are cheap--3 vs 1).

X

Plewis
07-11-2002, 09:54 PM
get a calm humanoid spell and use it on any ordinator that attacks you.

davidx
07-11-2002, 10:12 PM
Plewis...

Thanks man! That's brilliant. How long does the spell last on target?

Jjax is soooh right--death warrants are crazy!

X

Tkf5000
07-12-2002, 09:48 AM
maybe temple just hates you. do the ordinators say anything before the fight? does the guards of the imperial legion attack you? are u a vampire?

Master Gracey
07-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Actually, the ordinators don't mind if you wear their armor! I think...

What have been your experiences with the Indoril armor? I was once walking around Vivec in Indoril greaves, Indoril gauntlets (which I didn't get rid of until last night) and Indoril pauldrons (which I'm still wearing). All of these were stolen from the ordinator barracks in the Temple canton of Vivec. I'd walk right up ordinators wearing their stolen armor and they not only didn't care, but remained 100/100 friends with me.

NB: I also stole two of the ordinator masks and I would have tried wearing them, but I'm a Khajiit and can't wear full helms. What also sucks is that I can't wear boots!!! I found glass boots last night and all they can do is sit around my house. :(

Tkf5000
07-12-2002, 10:30 AM
maybe its because theyre disposition is 100 and they like you so much they dont care. usually they attack youfor wearing their sacred armor and they will tell you this.

davidx
07-12-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
maybe temple just hates you. do the ordinators say anything before the fight? does the guards of the imperial legion attack you? are u a vampire?

The Ordinators dis say something...once. Something about me paying "in blood for spilling ordinator blood"...something like that. I'm not a vampire, and the imperial legion loves me.

It's strange though. Ordinators in shops don't attack me, just the ones patrolling the halls.

X

Tkf5000
07-12-2002, 07:24 PM
yep theye mad cuz you killed and ordinator.