PDA

View Full Version : The only thing we ps2 owners envy about the xbox launch

eman
10-25-2001, 08:57 AM
Theres nothing like opening the box and smell
The new hardware.

sinizuh
10-25-2001, 09:12 AM
except knowing, that hardware will dominate the market.

Old Sckool
10-25-2001, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
except knowing, that hardware will dominate the market.

And the fact its going to launch with some AAA games, some thing the PS2 can't say for its self (I know I was there got a PS2 over a year ago and i'm still playing me Dreamcast more).

eman
10-25-2001, 09:50 AM
AAA,whats that in case the reset button fails a guy comes with a tow truck And replaces it.

Old Sckool
10-25-2001, 09:56 AM
Just cuss PS2 never got any at Launch! :p :p :p :p :p :p

scarecrow kfj
10-25-2001, 10:10 AM
I owned the P2 ( now sold ) but as others have said I played my DC and 64 more. P2 did not impress me. I have to put up with friends who have it talking crap about the xbox. I just cant wait to show and shut them up.

l Maximus l
10-25-2001, 12:21 PM
In my personal opinion, I think PS2 is a good system...but, it is not nearly as innovative as the XBox. I believe that a true gamer is patient and I believe that anyone who bought and still has the PS2 and is not going to get the XBox is not a gamer...just a wannabe. I base this opinion on the fact that they got brainwashed into buying the PS2 and don't want to have to buy another system that stomps all over it...then, their insecurity kicks in and they spend more time on the internet bashing the XBox instead of playing their *beloved* PS2!

If a PS2er has so much pride in their system...why do they spend so much time AWAY from playing the PS2 and instead come on the internet and bash a better console? Something to think about.