PDA

View Full Version : An odd question (spoiler)...

khaos2005
07-11-2002, 05:49 PM
This is a main quest spoiler of sorts, just so you know.

I got to the part where you have to fight Dagoth Gares. I guess I waited too long to do the main quest because I killed him in one slice. Regardless, he died, and cursed me with corpus, which I guess you have to get. Every time my case got worse, my strength and endurance would go up (the numbers turn white), while most of my other attributes went down (the numbers turn red). Well I went to the guy that cures you, drank his potion and all is well. Now I cannot get disease or blight of any kind, which is good. I drank a few restore potions and all my attributes went to their normal values, all except my strength and endurance. My endurance is a 72, when it should be 69. My strength is a 103, when it should be 100.

Now most people wouldn't care about this, and I guess I don't either too much. But I was really looking forward to having all of my stats say 100 across the board at some point. A few 103's are going to bother me somewhat (I don't know why). Is there any way to decrease your values to their normal levels?

Thanks for any help.

jshaudvitis
07-11-2002, 06:59 PM
the only way i can think of is to go to jail, but since the skillz are atleast 100 i dont think theyll go down, so just live it up.

Johny.
02-23-2003, 12:45 AM
hahaha that is funny ****... never heard of someone complaining because of higher stats... right now i am using up all of my golden saint gems stones to up my skillz constant effect...