PDA

View Full Version : Two things

scarecrow kfj
10-25-2001, 11:23 AM
One is where is every one from? I am located in Milwaukee, WI

Two is, who all plans to be online and what kind of BB do you have? I will be online and I am on RR cable connection

l Maximus l
10-25-2001, 12:10 PM
Scarecrow...it says where we are from underneathe our names...just so you know...But, I'm from Seattle, WA.

I also have AT&T@Home broadband cable.

Oh yeah..>I definately will be on-line!

-Max

scarecrow kfj
10-25-2001, 12:31 PM
Yeah I realised that a little late. lol I am at work so I am typing in between phone calls and sometime while on. We could switch it to age instead of location. I am 24 , boy am I bored here.

l Maximus l
10-25-2001, 01:36 PM
lol, Scarecrow...I know how you feel...I'm at work, too...I'm turning 26 on November 12th.

You know what really blows about having a birthday on November 12th? I am looking forward to the XBox to come out on the 15th (just a few days later) AND for my birthday (in that order! lol) and the time seems like it is seriously crawling very very slowly! Man!

-Max

scarecrow kfj
10-25-2001, 01:45 PM
I hear ya. I put my order in a few months ago for the xbox and at the same time sold all my systems ( to make the wife happy). Well not i am just twideling my thumbs waiting. I think I have seen every xbox video out there. lol I cant wait for the mag and demo disk.