PDA

View Full Version : Football games... And Xbox Live(not related)

bbchs_trash
07-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Upcoming Football Titles:
NCAA College Football 2003
NCAA College Football 2k3
NFL Fever 2003
NFL QB Club 2003
NFL 2k3
Madden 2003

Wow, that's a rather large update to my games. So far I own every simulation football game available to Xbox, and I plan on buying all of these on their launch. Both NCAA games have already been preordered because they are on their way first...

Xbox Live-

Xbox Live will mark the day that the reason I bought Broadband finally pays off. Xbox will finally go online. It will finally by a complete system. Featuring games like Halo(Already Online through Gamespy and XBC), Ghost Recon(PC Fame), Midtown Madness(delayed until early 2003), Unreal Championship(PC, DC Fame), and many other games will fill our TV screens with joy. We will play people from around the World within the next couple of months, but it will be the one thing that has never been done by a console. Sony will be launching theirs almost a month ahead of Microsoft's Online Plans(once again beating them to the punch) but Sony isn't going to make a solid strike. Their launch line-up is very shadey with the only title announced being SOCOM: US Navy Seals which looks very promising.

Xbox Live= $49.95

Sony Online= $FREE

The difference, is worth the money. Do you remember the saying, You Get What You Pay For, well now it is really the damend truth. This will be the day that really does make our Xbox aLive!

Piccolo_DBz
07-12-2002, 12:37 AM
Not all the PS2 online games will be free, only the Sony ones.

bbchs_trash
07-12-2002, 01:15 AM
All of the games are going to be free. The only charges will be from the Companies themselves that want to hold additional fees. So yes, all PS2 games are FREE to play online for the most part, but there will be some additional fees to get downloads like roster updates, costumes, or additional characters. Square has already announced that they will have fees to play their next Final Fantasy, much like what will be happening with Phantasy Star Online, much like that is the reason why I won't be playing that game. If I already have to pay $49.95, than why pay an extra fee.

The only charge Sony has is the Network Adapter and that is basically payed back to you when you turn in your Free Copy of Twisted Metal Black: Online coupon. You also get some other little bonuses, but can't remember right now...

chili325
07-12-2002, 08:33 AM
XBOX live wont feature halo, until of course halo 2 comes out. if u wanna play halo online hold on to xbconnect.

bbchs_trash
07-12-2002, 02:45 PM
Xbox Live will feature Halo... just so you know. OXM has already said it will be featuring Halo on Xbox Live and I also believe that EGM did also.

That's just my opinion... I could be wrong... but I'm usually not.

robnyack
07-12-2002, 04:18 PM
I do not believe Halo will be on xbox live. I heard just the opposite. You want to play Halo online you will still have to do it through gamespy or however you guys do that.

PS2 online will be a bust. Mark my words. No addon for a game console has ever worked. It's gonna bust.

Snapple
07-12-2002, 09:17 PM

Snapple
07-12-2002, 09:18 PM
sorry:D

bbchs_trash
07-12-2002, 11:33 PM
What the hell did a pic of DOA3 have to do with anything. And see what on OXM August Demo Disc? Please clarify so I can check whatever you are talking about out...