PDA

View Full Version : Free money!! Is it me or is this really happening?

Yannie Boy
07-12-2002, 08:31 AM
ok this is what happened. i was wondering around in vivec till i was in the Hllalau canton. then i went into the waistworks then i went in to the trasury then to the prison cells to find a ordinator and a guy in the cell. on top of the table there is a key. I took the key with out the ordinator looking a freed the guy in the cell. Then he said "what are you looking at dunmer" So i took out my sword of white woe and killed him and of course the ordinator can to his rescue too late then i fought the ordinator. then killed him. but i didn't dispose of the body he has an ebony mace worth 120000 and a full armor of indroil. I was over umcumbered so i dropped all my current armor and put on the indriol armor. then i used a mark spell so i can come back to get my armor back. so when i get to my house i drop my new armor and ebony mace. then i use a recall spell to go back and ot my surprise the ordinator was there again. so i killed him again with out disposeing the body. again he had the same ebony mace. so what i did was sell the armor to creeper in caldera. The currass
is too expensive for him i just dropped on the way to caldera. again i used the recall spell to see the ordinator there again!!! :eek: So i repeated the process for about 1 hour so i went from 8k to about 68k :eek:

Try it out for you selfs if you need the cash. I used the cash for training from the secret trainers. All i need to do is find two more secret trainers. then all be done with all the trainers:cool:

RudedogX
07-12-2002, 08:39 AM
Yeah, ordinators and some guards respawn. Eventually, all ordinators will attack you though.

SkoalMint
07-12-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Yeah, ordinators and some guards respawn. Eventually, all ordinators will attack you though.

Is this true if you continuously taunt them into attacking you (i.e., you don't get the "Your crime has been reported" message)?

Yannie Boy
07-12-2002, 08:43 AM
yup if you get them to attack you first but taunting the hell out of them you have every right to kill if you want

mticha_21
07-12-2002, 10:16 AM
so wheres this place at again?in the stadium?or where

jshaudvitis
07-12-2002, 11:35 AM
any waistworks or place you find an ordinator its not just one specific place, kill the ordinator dispose of the body and drop the armor and mace on the floor, or atleast thats what i do

Skarp
07-12-2002, 01:38 PM
I had no idea there is a mark and recall spell...Wow that changes the game dramatically. Where do you find them?

EHWfedPres
07-12-2002, 02:03 PM
the lady in the room with the door closed in Vivec Mages Guild sells mark and recall.

I have every ordinator after me...but its fun because I like to whoop some ass every now and again.

davidx
07-12-2002, 02:24 PM
Dudes,

That Ordinator scam may pay big bucks, but having every Ordinator after you gets a little annoying after awhile. Like EHWfedPres, I enjoyed whopping their a$$'s too...until they started catching me off guard. I was in freakin' Ghostgate temple and the bloody ordinator tweeked out on me.

One on one they're no problem. But geez....they ought to chill out!!

X

EHWfedPres
07-12-2002, 03:11 PM
It dosent matter if 5 ordinators catch me off guard, im level 87 and pretty good with a Skull Crusher...

SciFi
07-12-2002, 03:41 PM
1) How do you get a House???
2) How do the recall/ mark spells work ???
TY:D