PDA

View Full Version : Grand theft auto ?

Dr X
07-12-2002, 01:17 PM
I was watching the games channel on sky digital, Yes i know before anyone says, it is crap but its really the only channel with computer programs on.
Thats another point where has programs like Games Master gone.
That program rocked, Iwould have done anything for a golden joystick.
Any way back to the point i was making, On this show they were reading out e-mails that had been sent in to the show and one was a good idea.
The e-mail was saying they should make a new Grand Theft Auto game but have set around the world, Going from country to country using different weapons and ways of transport.

And the e-mail also said it should be done for the xbox.

I think this is a great idea and would love to see it happen on the xbox.

What do you think ?

DZNUTZ
07-12-2002, 01:33 PM
there has already been a gta london
gta is exculise to sony ps2 and pc's until 2004
people in here hate gta3 threads
welcome to xba:)

Skarp
07-12-2002, 01:57 PM
That game would have to be HUGE. Just wait for State of Emergency, it is close enough to GTA3.

Dr X
07-12-2002, 02:09 PM
I know there was gta london i had it on my ps1, I just thought it would be a good idea.

yall
07-12-2002, 02:43 PM
from everything i've heard, state of emergency is great fun............................ for the first 5 minutes.

DIGITAL
07-12-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by yall
from everything i've heard, state of emergency is great fun............................ for the first 5 minutes. an youve heard correct,very repetive game

sinizuh
07-13-2002, 12:29 AM
GTA3 style game set in locations like Moscow, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney, Rio, etc.

it would be cool... but it would have to be HUGE!!1 or the cities would have to be small :rolleyes:

y2kash_14
07-13-2002, 12:48 AM
To anyone who has every thought SoE is even CLOSE to GTA, they obviously have never played State of Emergency, SoE is pure crap