PDA

View Full Version : Summoning Glitch

EHWfedPres
07-12-2002, 02:07 PM
This is cool. A friend of mine showed me how to do it and it's awesome...

Enchant a ring (or whatever) with this...

Summon (any creature) 2 seconds
Soultrap 1 second on target

Then go into first person view and look at the ground. (It dosent always work with third person view, but you must look down) Cast the spell from the ring and you will have a creature that does not disappear, and the corpse does not go away either, so if you use Golden Saints, you can get a ton of weapons and stuff real quick.

You need to look at the ground do the soultrap does not hit the target.

The best part is...You can make a whole army!

Dre
07-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Can you have more than one summoned creature of the same type? Like have an army of 5 golden saints or something?

EHWfedPres
07-12-2002, 03:07 PM
The ring I made had a charge of 100, so yes, you can summon as many as you want to at the same time. :)

Dre
07-12-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
The ring I made had a charge of 100, so yes, you can summon as many as you want to at the same time. :)

Ah man that is cool! I have a character that I made just for fun, my fukaround guy.. thats actually his name.. fukaround :) Anyhoo, back on topic, with this guy I'm going to be making myself an army of golden saints to do my bidding. My own personal bodyguards!

Thanks bud!

EHWfedPres
07-12-2002, 03:14 PM
Dre, u got aim?

Skarp
07-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Hold up Im confused. If you have magnitude 100 on a summon spell you can cast it as much as you want? or what...

Is there a way to cast it once have like 10 dudes appear.

jshaudvitis
07-12-2002, 04:25 PM
i wanna really try this but where do i get a summon gold saint spell? and can i trap it in a sole gem with umbra u no and then make more constant effect stuff?

Calve
07-12-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by jshaudvitis
i wanna really try this but where do i get a summon gold saint spell? and can i trap it in a sole gem with umbra u no and then make more constant effect stuff?

*bump*

EHWfedPres
07-12-2002, 07:25 PM
the summon golden saint spell and scroll is sold by the dude witht he shiny robe upstairs in Tel branora.

Just do what I said to an exquisite ring and then cast it and stuff...

I dont know about multiple summons at once, you'll have to try that yourself.

Tkf5000
07-12-2002, 08:40 PM
where can u get a spell to summon a golden saint? i would look around but i cant get any service cuz im a vampire. tnx a lot.

daedric warrior
07-27-2002, 09:21 AM
this is probably the most expensive and frustrating enchantment in the game.
1st you have to find a piece of bad @$$ armor that has enchantment of at least 160.
2nd you need about 120,000gp in your pocket.
3rd a soul gem worth 80,000gp or more(golden saint or sleeper)
4th have a summon creature spell that you would like to follow you around everywhere.
Once you bring all this to the enchanter you will have a permanent bodygaurd of your choice. they are immortal. mine has never died. i used him in my battle against Umbra along with a hunger. we kicked his butt in about 6 seconds no lie.

Dulacc
07-27-2002, 10:16 AM
This little enchantment is cool. It works, too.

My guy is 2nd level, so I have a hard time killing golden saints(they can kind of kill me in 1 blow), so what I've found you can do is use this ring(from the beginning of thread), then use it to create a 2nd golden saint. Shoot an arrow at one of them to make them attack. The OTHER golden saint you summoned will start fighting the one you shot at. Which ever one kills the other, the one left will be severely weakened, and you can easily kill it.

:cool: COOL

masterchief2064
08-02-2002, 04:49 PM
I can do that trick with a spell, its much cheaper.

I buy the spell like summon (any creature) and soultrap
go to a spell maker or whatever, and make a spell, summon (any creature) on self for 2 seconds and on the same spell soultrap on target for 1 second, its so much cheaper!!! You can replace summon any creature for bound any item to stay forever!!!!:)

Dulacc
08-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by masterchief2064
I can do that trick with a spell, its much cheaper.

I buy the spell like summon (any creature) and soultrap
go to a spell maker or whatever, and make a spell, summon (any creature) on self for 2 seconds and on the same spell soultrap on target for 1 second, its so much cheaper!!! You can replace summon any creature for bound any item to stay forever!!!!:)

It's not like money's hard to find. Also, spells fail sometimes(I made the spell, but it only has a 37% chance of working with a summon golden saint effect). It's also not like it costs THAT much(it cost me 3253 for a golden saint enchantment).

I did not know that about the bound items, though. Cool.

I know I could just get my conjuration skill up, but that would also cost money.

I wonder if its possible to have more than one effect at a time. For Example, summoning a golden saint and a winged twighlight with the soultrap effect. Would that work?

Dulacc
08-02-2002, 06:49 PM
Answering my own question. Yes, you can summon multiple creatures permanently this way.

Another interesting thing: It works with other magical effects as well, such as Fortify Attribute/Health/Magicka. I'm guessing it's goes along with the same spells as for the other cheat method of weapon switching. Some spells don't work, though. Shield and Restore health are ones that I've tried that haven't worked.

The only thing I don't like about the bound items is that you can't drop them. If you do this trick, keep in mind that they will ALWAYS be in inventory. They don't weigh anything, but it's still a little annoying. Note: I've found that you CAN drop the bound cuirass, but that is the only one.

preetz16
08-02-2002, 10:21 PM
Please disregaurd this post...i posted a question, but it had already been awnsered above.

masterchief2064
08-03-2002, 11:29 AM
Did you try to sell the bound Items????

Dulacc
08-03-2002, 01:43 PM
1) the game won't allow you to sell bound items

2) bound items don't have any value