PDA

View Full Version : Sega Brand???

simonfaith117
10-25-2001, 02:31 PM
Sega Brand??
How many units of software do u guys think Sega will able to sell.
They projected 30 million around 2003-2004, but seeing how their name was badmouth all the times. Do u honestly think they will sell like midways, thqs and eas??!!

scarecrow kfj
10-25-2001, 02:45 PM
I think they can. They have good game titles but now they are coming out on other systems they will have to beef up there games a bit. DC was a good system just too late to compete with ps and not high enough standerds to compete with the big boys of today. But there games will live on.

l Maximus l
10-25-2001, 05:06 PM
Sega is one of the main reasons why I am buying an XBox, that is, besides the fact that the XBox is the badest system ever created. Sega makes some tight games...arguably, the best.

The fact that Sega is making games for Microsoft's XBox and also because of the fact that the XBox can support some amazing capabilities to give Sega developers an extra edge, the XBox should be able to sell atleast 30,000. I know of several people that were die hard DC players and they aren't giving the PS2 a second look...it's all about XBox because they will have the best of Sega's games riding on it!