PDA

View Full Version : leveling up

mticha_21
07-12-2002, 03:25 PM
my guy is at like level 5 right now and im trying to get him up to the point where he can whoop sum azz so im not that far in the game yet so could you guyz tell me tips on leveling up?

Skarp
07-12-2002, 03:30 PM
get money, then buy skills

SciFi
07-12-2002, 03:35 PM
what are your major/minor skills???

mticha_21
07-12-2002, 03:46 PM
im a warrior and sum major skills are long sword,heavy armor,medium armor,and thats all i can think but ill check later though

SciFi
07-12-2002, 03:57 PM
Any magic?
For the sward/armor, just go into the wilderness and fight anything that comes your way...
I'me at Lv. 7 so I feel ya...
Cliff Gliders give ya a lot of armor and sword points, while still rather easy to beat... Just rest if you have less then 1/2 health
They are all over Molag Amur
Crabs, Rats and the worm thingies are pushovers but yu need to fight a lot of em' to get leveled up
Also, do quick strikes to do minimal damage and keep the battle going as long as possible. The # of times you hit counts, not the damage done;)
trainners are everywhere, and are probobly the quickest, but cost $$$
If you have magic, create a spell that does 0 to 0 in an area of 1 on touch.... it's cheap and levels up that skill (do the right school though)
Tell me your full minor/major :)

mticha_21
07-12-2002, 05:58 PM
alright i find them out but i heard cant u just go to a trainer and get abunch of money and just keep training?