PDA

View Full Version : 4th Shrine of the Pilgrimage - HELP

Skarp
07-12-2002, 08:17 PM
This is the one below Lord Vivic's Palace in the Puzzle Sewers or something like that. Is says you need to be nice to someone then give him a silver longsword then you can worship the shrine.

It also says it can be a maze and you should have a teleport just in case.

Well anyway I went to Vivic's palace and under it I found entrances marked as Level 1-5. I explored all of them (they're not confusing at all) and all I found was one room inside called "center". In that room there are two "puzzle shrines" but they do nothing for me. I am so confused as to where this shrine is.

Am I missing something? because this labyrinth does not seem confusing at all... please help

Skarp
07-13-2002, 02:22 AM
*bump* No one knows this???? Im screwed...One of the first things in Morrowing I actually can not figure out.

Skarp
07-13-2002, 02:30 AM
Oh also...I got kicked out of the temple, but then I made amends. If I get kicked out of the temple again, can I still make amends, or is it a one time thing only.

Skarp
07-17-2002, 12:39 PM
I am bumping this thread cause again because I have been stuck on this issue for a week and now I don't even feel like playing MW until I can do this quest.

One of the first quests for the temple guild. You must visit 7 or 8 shrines with the correct donation.

I am working on the fourth shrine where you donate a silver longsword. I have the silver longsword but I can not find the shrine. It is said to be below Vivic's Palace in the puzzle canal but I can not find it. I have only found one room under Vivic's palace labeled "center" and inside are two shrines but not the right ones. There looks to be a waterwall in that big room that I can not go through with stairs behind it, could that be where the shrine is?

Please help, I still can not figure this out.

Skarp
07-17-2002, 02:15 PM
I am begining to think that no one has ever joined the temple guild. And I am also starting to wonder why I did in the first place...

Skarp
07-17-2002, 05:17 PM
Should I expel myself from the guild? I see no other choice cause this quest is ****ing the (@#*&$(*@&$)&#$)*@$)(* out of me.

Skarp
07-17-2002, 05:41 PM
Look, if someone has the strategy guide, please look this up for me. Its killing me, literally.

Skarp
07-18-2002, 02:34 AM
I will only bump it a few more times then i'll leave it alone...

Skarp
07-18-2002, 04:31 PM
bump (desperation is setting in)

Skarp
07-18-2002, 10:20 PM
argh, last bump, i promise

elitewp
07-19-2002, 12:03 AM
Skarp,

I am also trying to figure out the puzzle shrine. I found the center room in the level 3 sewer. The shrine is there, but no dude to give the longsword to. The waterfall you are referring to appears to be some sort of barrier. That must be the room where the guy is. Somehow you must navigate through the sewer to get to that room. Unless there is a way to remove the barrier??

I've got a headache trying to figure this thing out. I am going to try again tomorrow...

-EW

Dre
07-19-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Skarp
Oh also...I got kicked out of the temple, but then I made amends. If I get kicked out of the temple again, can I still make amends, or is it a one time thing only.

I think its a one time only type thing. I joined the temple but never really did any quests because I got kicked out twice and the 2nd time I couldn't find anyone that would let me back in.

As for your other q, I found this on a webpage...

Puzzle Shrine, Vivec Puzzle, Level 3

This is one of the three shrines in Vivec and its entrance can be found on on Level 3 of the Puzzle Canal in Vivec's Palace Canton (in the center of the level in the tunnel). Once inside you will find a shrine that will only give you the cryptic message of Breathe the Waters if His Glory and the Way is Made Clear. What you have to do is drown yourself in the water to reveal the true shrine. Once your health drops to a certain level, you will black out for a second and be healed.

Cross the bridge to the revealed area and talk to the Dremora Krazzt at the top of the stairs beside the shrine. Give him a Silver Longsword (get one from the chest if you don't have one). You can now activate the shrine and receive a day long Swift Swimming and Water Breathing (though I didn't receive any spells until I activated the shrine several times).

elitewp
07-19-2002, 10:55 AM
Dre,

Thanks, man!

That just probably saved a lot of frustration for the both of us!

-EW

Skarp
07-19-2002, 06:03 PM
Damn!!! I was so close to drowning myself in that room out of frustration....I never knew I was so close.
Now that you've told me you can't get back in the temple after getting kicked out twice, it probably doesn't matter. Because the only way I can consistantly gain money is from killing Ordinators. Do you know of a different effective way to get money and not get kicked out of the temple?