PDA

View Full Version : Someone asked a very stupid question ?

Dr X
07-13-2002, 04:53 AM
I was having a look at some of the links on this website toother forums, And i was having a look at some of the threads and i seen the dumbest question ever.

Somebody asked if it would be ok to take parts out of their xbox and put them in to their pc.
The only thing i can think of that is use to a pc is probably the hard drive.
But why would you whant to do it?
It would destroy the xbox.

Snapple
07-13-2002, 07:35 AM
there ****ing stupid i mean do they think there a eingineer our somethin???????

that would just ruin your xbox very very very very bad

Alien
07-13-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
there ****ing stupid i mean do they think there a eingineer our somethin???????

that would just ruin your xbox very very very very bad Well yeah, usually taking parts out of a Xbox usually would ruin it.

And that guy, uh, let him try to put the parts in his PC himself. He'll probably end up with a broken Xbox and a broken computer.

Dr X
07-13-2002, 08:01 AM
I agree, i mean he could end up trashing his pc and his xbox.

Snapple
07-13-2002, 08:47 AM
cause hes a dumb ass :D

Snapple
07-13-2002, 10:36 AM
hey you that new guy:D

yup i remmember my first post(was only 4 days ago)

whoadae
07-13-2002, 03:10 PM
slap him for even considering it. It's not like the processers or graphics chips are on a pci card.

DenniZz81
07-13-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr X
I was having a look at some of the links on this website toother forums, And i was having a look at some of the threads and i seen the dumbest question ever.

Somebody asked if it would be ok to take parts out of their xbox and put them in to their pc.
The only thing i can think of that is use to a pc is probably the hard drive.
But why would you whant to do it?
It would destroy the xbox.

The things you could put in would be the dvd drive and hd, it should work since they are connecteable to the pc, and i dont think it would do any harm. but the thing is i dont see the point? he can watch dvd movies on his xbox and it sounds silly to switch hd back and forth just beacause hes out of space on his computers hd :rolleyes: