PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Cheats!!!!!!

Brevity
07-13-2002, 09:38 AM
THE ELDER SCROLLS III: MORROWIND CHEAT CODES

To Restore Health:

1) While in the game, hit (B) to bring up the menus.

2) Use the (L) and (R) triggers to switch to the Stats menu.

3) Used the D-pad to select the Health entry.

4) Press (BLACK) (WHITE) (BLACK) (BLACK) (BLACK)

5) Press and hold (A) until the desired Health level is reached.

To Restore Magicka:

3) Used the D-pad to select the Magicka entry.

4) Press (BLACK) (WHITE) (WHITE) (BLACK) (WHITE)

5) Press and hold (A) until the desired Magicka level is reached.

To Restore Fatigue:

3) Used the D-pad to select the Fatigue entry.

4) Press (BLACK) (BLACK) (WHITE) (WHITE) (BLACK)

5) Press and hold (A) until the desired Fatigue level is reached.

Using any code replaces the others, so only one can be active at a time. If a mistake is made entering a BLACK-WHITE code, start the cheat over at step 4. The cheat will remain active as long as you don't change menus using the (L) and (R) triggers. Leaving and entering menu mode does not reset the BLACK-WHITE cheat code, so you need only repeat steps 1, 3 (if necessary), and 5 to repeat the last cheat. If the (L) and (R) triggers are used to change menus, the BLACK-WHITE cheat code is cleared and all steps will have to be repeated.Here is where I got it (http://www.gamespydaily.com/news/pressrelease.asp?id=1469) :eek:

whoadae
07-13-2002, 11:38 AM
hmm, I'll have to try it when I get home. Cheats ruin the game alot of times though,.

Nato King
07-13-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by whoadae
hmm, I'll have to try it when I get home. Cheats ruin the game alot of times though,.

Like Whodae said a cheat does ruin the game sometimes but I always need health and I can't heal everywhere so this might come in handy.:)

I was just thinkg what has been somebody's biggest Price on head. I had a price on my head worth 5000+. It was really cool trying to stay out of Jail.

Brevity
07-13-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

Like Whodae said a cheat does ruin the game sometimes but I always need health and I can't heal everywhere so this might come in handy.:)

I was just thinkg what has been somebody's biggest Price on head. I had a price on my head worth 5000+. It was really cool trying to stay out of Jail.
Me to I got it from stealing and killing. hehe

consolegamer
07-14-2002, 08:23 AM
Hey thanks. That really helps someone starting out on rpg's like myself.

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 10:55 AM
lol. usually gamespy is the last ppl to get the codes. now they are the first. thats a big change.

BigGamer X
07-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Currently printing code's, next up, xbox and Morrowind :) Thank's for the code's!:cool: Code's are cool for people that don't have as much time to play, we still like to enjoy our game's though. My weekend this week was 1/2 a day long. (now :( )

davidx
07-14-2002, 04:13 PM
It was only a matter of time 'till codes came out!

However, I swore I wouldn't use ANY codes for this kick-a$$ game. I'll spend the extra cash and keep hella-potions packed with me (but I still took down the codes just in case!)

I forget what my highest bounty was. I remember I went crazy and killed the entire town of Balmora (expect for the guy who takes prices off heads). With the whole town dead (every guard, woman and man) I tried to get the death warrant removed from my head. But buddy wouldn't even talk to me! He kept saying 'goodbye'...so I killed him too.

X

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 06:11 PM
i dont need restore fatigue and i dont use magica. the only code i might use is health because when you sleep your health doesnt come back as a vampire, which really sux.

CALzinger
07-14-2002, 08:00 PM
if this sh*t works, then consider this game completely awesome. i dunno, i like codes. only LIMITED CODES.

Brevity
07-14-2002, 08:07 PM
Ya these codes do give a person the upper hand in a fight. But ou well, I think ppl that need it will like it. Every Body in the town wow thats cool.:D

CALzinger
07-14-2002, 09:04 PM
is this cheap or what? i just stole 2 whole complete sets of glass armor. but here is the down side:

NOBODY HAS ENOUGH GOLD TO BUY IT.

anyone know anyone who will buy some parts of my glass armor? it takes up lots of inventory space and i am almost overburdened. i just wanna sell it cause i really need gold.

i also love the theive guild thing. i killed like 5 dudes to get the armor and my bounty was 2040. instead, i went to the theives guild and had to pay 1010 to clean my bounty. instead, i dropped all my gold except for 1 piece. the guy took $1 and i picked up my other gold. awesome stuff

ok, so WHAT TRADER DUDE CAN BUY MY ARMOR?? WHICH TRADER DUDE HAS LOTS OF MONEY?

khaos2005
07-14-2002, 11:47 PM
The Mudcrab east of Vivec or the Creeper in Caldera.

y2kash_14
07-15-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w

5,000? is that all?? The biggest bounty i ever had was about 48,000! It was so crazy. Two Sword Of White-Woes and Some Sheild Worth 14,000.

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 07:05 AM
to get full price on the armor u need to use the sell,buy until pays full,sleep 24 hours,sell back to trader.

CALzinger
07-15-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by khaos2005
The Mudcrab east of Vivec or the Creeper in Caldera.

well, vivec is a confusing place for me now. my map is all screwy. so i think ill stick with caldera, a nice small town. besides, how much gold do they have?

Originally posted by tkf5000
to get full price on the armor u need to use the sell,buy until pays full,sleep 24 hours,sell back to trader.

well uh...none of the dudes even have enough for one piece, its worth a lot. but ill try to figure somethin out with that tenique.

THANKS A LOT
laters

Tkf5000
07-15-2002, 07:42 AM
ok cal heres what u do.
say the seller has 5k.
what your selling is 8k.
you sell him it and he is 3k short.
then u buy some stuff from him until he is paying 5k.
sleep 24 hrs.
sell the crap back to him and get you 3k.

CALzinger
07-15-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
ok cal heres what u do.
say the seller has 5k.
what your selling is 8k.
you sell him it and he is 3k short.
then u buy some stuff from him until he is paying 5k.
sleep 24 hrs.
sell the crap back to him and get you 3k.

confusing, but ill give it a shot

THANKS
latesr