PDA

View Full Version : need help with getting on top of BG and other glitches

Young_Fledgling
07-13-2002, 12:24 PM
hey... i got some MULTIPLAYER FAQS from a guy and for a lot of the bugs to get above the level he says to "rocket jump" now how do u boost urself with a rocket WITHOUT KILLING URSELF?

i would like to know what a rocket jump is AND/OR how do u get to the top of blood gulch... that looks soooo cool :p

Young_Fledgling
07-18-2002, 12:01 AM
bump

OppiumNitrates
07-18-2002, 09:59 AM
well getting on top of the BG isnt that hard, but is it hard to explain if u have XbConenct i could show u in there let me know if u do . . . .

Young_Fledgling
07-18-2002, 03:19 PM
i do not have xbconnect... damn

OppiumNitrates
07-18-2002, 04:14 PM
then it might be a little hard to follow but here goes . . .

get a Ghost and go behind the red base . . . there should be a rock to the right that is a few feet form the base park the Ghost directly in front of that rock . . .

now u should be looking accross the BG and u should be able to see the small tree near the Rocket Launcher . . . and further off into the distance u should see a tall pointy rock(snipers rock) near the far wall of the BG. . . . u must align sight with the tree and snipers rock . . . after u alight them strife the ghost directly to the right toward the wall . . . . when the grass turns to dirt then hit the 'X' button to exit and if u time it coorectly then u should get shot up the wall to the top . . . . Good Luck