PDA

View Full Version : ~Microsoft is NOT Promising (Don't ever trust it..)

cityson
07-13-2002, 12:33 PM
Hey,

Looks like everyone knows the news of "Halo comin' on PC"....I am sure everyone is quite excited about this fact but.....Come to think of it, why did Microsoft put "Only On Xbox" logo on the Xbox ver. of Halo in the first place???? If they've already planned to release Halo on all platforms, why did Microsoft lie to us that it's "only on Xbox"....Man, I just hope that M*soft can GO TO H*LL......!!!!!

wweomaniac
07-13-2002, 12:35 PM
It is only for XBOX... PC/Mac don't count.

Halo is an XBOX exclusive game.

faceoff508
07-13-2002, 12:41 PM
EXCLUISVE TO CONSOLE ONLY!!! PC DOESNT COUNT!!

Indigo
07-13-2002, 12:54 PM
Seriously, you really gives a s***. I don't mean to sound offensive, but in the latter Halo won't be selling in another year. FPS fans and gamers alike will be hootin' and hollerin' about the latest installement, Halo: Forerunner. It won't hurt Halo sales or Xbox sales for that matter, it will just allow Microsoft to regain some confidence in the gaming industry.

cityson
07-13-2002, 12:56 PM
Sorry guys, my mistake ;).....Plz ignore what I've just say and have a nice day.

dave_m123
07-13-2002, 01:02 PM
Console Exclusive so its fine by me.

So they get Halo half way through next year. Less than half a year later we get Halo 2

wweomaniac
07-13-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by cityson
Sorry guys, my mistake ;).....Plz ignore what I've just say and have a nice day. You are forgiven. :) have a nice day.

Snapple
07-13-2002, 02:10 PM
well halo was oringinally supposed to be for pc

and also microsoft made wendows so why not make a game for the pc

whoadae
07-13-2002, 03:08 PM
it's still a console exclusive

BCan
07-13-2002, 08:47 PM
It seems as if the EXCLUSIVES now to XBOX are time exclusive, that it will be allowed onto other platforms a good 6-9 months after being released on the XBOX.

We are less likely to see the exclusive to a console releases again until there is a new console released. I am very much a fan of the time exclusive releases, since we will get an accurate picture of how the XBOX stacks up against the others.