PDA

View Full Version : Hunter replay value?

DenniZz81
07-13-2002, 04:25 PM
okey im on my second run now.... completed it in 2 days.
playing it on nightmare level.
So... all thats changed so far are more zombies...
is this really it?
im trading it in soon i think
great game, really in all ways except replay value.....:(

Snapple
07-13-2002, 05:03 PM
more zombies and more hits and they do way more dammage

me and my friend played it on easy the first time then we didnt know it was on nightmar and we couldnt even get pass the first boss:eek:

DIGITAL
07-13-2002, 05:07 PM
i find the game really hard i cant even get passed the frontyard on the prison leval,ill trade you if you want!

DenniZz81
07-13-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
more zombies and more hits and they do way more dammage

me and my friend played it on easy the first time then we didnt know it was on nightmar and we couldnt even get pass the first boss:eek:

yeah i have just defeated the teddy bear on nightmare.. havent died a single time =) skilled =)
i like playing with defender hehe... shes strong and fast. avenger is coolest, but has weaker distance weapon. thats what i think.
Well... im gonna complete it on nightmare then trade it in. im gonna do the same with oddworld, when i have completed it.

SmoX
07-19-2002, 01:24 PM
I bought it a few weeks ago and I passed the graveyard and the levels before that. The funnest level so far are the sewers. Right now on the really annoying meat hall, I hate the vampires,they tick me off. But its a fun game to play.. :eek:

NomadLLama
07-23-2002, 04:03 PM
man i have yet to buy this game. i rented it, and made it up to the fourth boss by myself using the martyr. i wonder what nightmare is like.