PDA

View Full Version : Price DROP for Controller S in CANADA

wweomaniac
07-13-2002, 04:40 PM
I was at EB and I bought a DVD remote :) Then right beside it, I saw the Controller S and it said $40 (that's Canadian Dollars). Last week it was $54.99 so I thought it was a used controller. Then I looked at the one behind it, and it also said $40.

I went to the cash to buy the DVD remote and I asked the guy "what's the deal with the S controllers" and he said that it was a price drop. I said "Sweet!".

So if anyone in Canada has $40, go buy an S controller. they're cool and cheap now. Save $15 from last week.

Snapple
07-13-2002, 04:47 PM
i like the reagular controller better cause its not small(duh)

but is controller s like ***cubes

wweomaniac
07-13-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
i like the reagular controller better cause its not small(duh)

but is controller s like ***cubes that's what I said before I tried the controller S for the first time.

Honestly, have you ever tried the controller S? Now tell me the truth honestly.

It's nothing like the PS2 or gamecube because it still manages to mould to your hands and less weight is good :p

Young_Fledgling
07-13-2002, 07:42 PM
hmmm i really find nothing wrong with the normal ones... but maybe i will try that smaller one... see what it is like, i have 3 controllers... one more cannot hurt ;)

cityson
07-13-2002, 08:25 PM
I owned both and I would say the big ones are good for driving games cuz the triggers are bigger and you can press deeper....For fighting games, the controller S is better cuz every buttons are relatively close together. ;)