PDA

View Full Version : another point about xbox:part two

eman
10-25-2001, 09:16 PM
With online gaming gearing in the right direction and hardware delivering Above average if not exceptional gameplay ,how convenient would it be To render a sophisticated machine like the xbox totally useless for an Integrated part as vulnerable and simple as a broadband adapter,Why not take the adapter, send it out for repair,and still play your Games.oh its intergraded.fact you could never be to careful.

Plasticman
10-25-2001, 09:21 PM
Ever hear of returning it?? I'd much rather send it all away than to have to fork out all that cash for seperate parts.

Melt
10-25-2001, 09:22 PM
Wow, you're really grasping at straws. Why the need to find things wrong with the Xbox? If you like another console, go enjoy it, don't endlessly search for reasons to criticize someone else's choice.

eman
10-25-2001, 10:16 PM
How convenient would it be

Plasticman
10-25-2001, 10:27 PM
No worse than having to buy hundreds of add-ons. Now, would you please shut up! Your points are about as relevant as owning a Pet Rock.

eman
10-25-2001, 10:38 PM
That question is for Jeremy

eman
10-26-2001, 07:26 AM
That’s fine for us adults with responsibilities,and make a
Descent wager,the question now,sorry for beating this to the ground What about that not so knowledgeable gamer who doesn’t know not To buy hardware from funco or game champ.7 day return,for same Item only.no 2year warranty.your stuck loser should have gone to best buy or Circuit city.My point,intergraded components are only as highly sophisticated And productive as its neighboring partner,and for that reason as powerful As xbox might be that lag time for the gamer may be an unpleasant
Experience.

AS for my warranty.Its expired with no options,hope I don’t have a problem

scarecrow kfj
10-26-2001, 09:39 AM
Any system you take a chance. P2 has had its problems ( scratching up games ) but people can work around it .
Xbox being all in one a problem? Doubt it. Eman I am glad you like your system but what are you trying to prove posting
these obnoxious posts? We aren't changing our minds you aren't changing your so leave it be. The more you post the
more jealous you seem.

l Maximus l
10-26-2001, 01:15 PM
It seems to me that if eman liked his PS2 so much, he would be playing it right now instead of posting nonsense posts and creating threads to put down the XBox. Admit it, dude, the PS2 sucks and you don't have enough money right now to buy a better system: namely, the XBox. If the PS2 was so good, you would be playing it right now.

You are welcome to join the XBox gamers in here, of course...but, just admit the XBox is a better system and that you have to deal with your choice that you bought your PS2 in the interim. And, by the way, when you respond to this, could you produce the proper use of commas, indentation, paragraph seperation, and proper sentences? It's difficult to read your nonsense as is...atleast use proper sentence structure :rolleyes:

-Max:D

Have a beer or something :D

eman
10-27-2001, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the offer maximus,but I just cant grasp gaming and windows in one sentence,which is why ps2, in that respect is superior over xbox as you can see by the facts or rumors.I’m not saying Linux is without Its problems, but as far as bugs go, no one does it better than MS.But we,as gamers whether blue,purple or green,we set the stronghold on the industry that nothing less than exceptional will be tolerated. And when MS realizes that the gamers interest comes first or people for that matter maybe we’ll convert.

SquirrelJam
10-27-2001, 10:25 AM
excuse me eman but what do you think games are developed on anyways? There are numerous titles for the PS that have there roots in c+, c++ code. This is mostly achieved on PC's using a Microsoft OS. There are then specific API's used to make them indigenous to PlayStation.

Your bash on the xbox is rather hypocritical. You seem to completely ignore the origins of PlayStation software. You should be bashing the PlayStation with just as much effort as you put forth towards the xbox.