PDA

View Full Version : Question coming from the new guy.

Invalid Name
07-13-2002, 11:20 PM
Hey, I'm new here and I have a question. You guys have XBOX Addict and GBA Addict. Wheres the PS2 or Gamecube Addict?
:)

benz_300sl
07-13-2002, 11:31 PM
uhh......um......uh....look over there *points to the sky then runs*:) :rolleyes:

Alien
07-14-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Invalid Name
Hey, I'm new here and I have a question. You guys have XBOX Addict and GBA Addict. Wheres the PS2 or Gamecube Addict?
:) Welcome to XBA.

The PS2 and GC Addict are in the cornfields of Antarctica.

Young_Fledgling
07-14-2002, 12:30 AM
they do not exist... xbox rules too much...

Snapple
07-14-2002, 11:37 AM
hey if your a ***cube and ps2 fanboy im cool with that but if you came here just to say xbox sucks then leave

and like wweomaniac would say welcome to xba enjoy your stay:D

they might be working on a ***cube and ps2 addict now(but i dont know cause im been here only 5 days)

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 11:53 AM
who cares about pos2 and ***cube?? do you see a care in my eye?:rolleyes: no i dont thikn you do. nobody cares about the trashy systems. this is called xbox addict not ps2 or gamecube addict. thats why we have forums saying how much better xbox is compared to others.

Snapple
07-14-2002, 12:41 PM
im an xboxfanboy but no much off one

Invalid Name
07-14-2002, 01:25 PM
Jeez, all I did was ask a question. I never asked you if Gamecube or PS2 sucked or not. You people jumped all over me like I some kind of troll or something.

:( :mad:

Zion
07-14-2002, 01:36 PM
I'd like to see a similar discussion board for Gamecube, after wanting one for a few months I just ordered one.

It's a shame that there are so many closed minded folks in here that can't accept other consoles. Yeah, I love my Xbox. Yeah, it's still my #1 console. If a game is available on both GC and Xbox you're darn right I will buy the Xbox version.

BUT, until I can play Rouge Leader, Star Wars Bounty Hunter, BattleBots, Beach Spikers, Super Monkey Ball, and Clone Wars on my Xbox I don't think we need to see any more "GheyCube sux, d00d, Xbox r00lz!!!" messages from these morons.

Plewis
07-14-2002, 01:40 PM
yeah, dont listen to the fanboys. Hopefully they may open their minds soon enough and realize that the other consoles are very good as well. Welcome to XBA!:)

Snapple
07-14-2002, 03:03 PM
i like ps2 and ***cube(sort of ***cube)but i just think xbox is the best no doubt about it,man

Dr X
07-14-2002, 03:31 PM
You see to make a forum you need people, And you need those people to own up that they've a Game Cube or a PS2 ,And people will not do this because of the humiliation.
It would be like owning up to being a St Louis Rams fan. (joke)

y2kash_14
07-15-2002, 01:26 AM
Welcome to XBA! I'm sorry you had to meet the Fanboy (xboxfan38) don't worry we aren't ALL like that. No there is no GCaddict or ps2addict, why? i dunno, but i see the domain name is open, so feel free to go for it i geuss.

chili325
07-15-2002, 09:07 AM
I actually havent seen any exclusive gc or ps2 sites or forums. I think most of them hang out at gamespot.com or maybe ign. I think that xbox owners have sites because with a lack of games, and anticipation of new ones, we have plenty to talk about. I dont no about everyone else, but i spend more time here then playing games.

Casper
07-15-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
hey if your a ***cube and ps2 fanboy im cool with that but if you came here just to say xbox sucks then leave

and like wweomaniac would say welcome to xba enjoy your stay:D

they might be working on a ***cube and ps2 addict now(but i dont know cause im been here only 5 days)

<center>http://www.gametavern.net/forums/images/smilies/fanboy.gif & http://atypically.net/smilies/newbie.gif</center>

hehe...j/k

But welcome to XBA, the best forums on the net Invalid Name. As far as the GCB and PoS2 addict forums go, we're not closed minded on our consoles, but we have been given a gift, and that's XBA. We don't run the other sites, but Stephen-XBA (da man) does, but I doubt that with all the other comptetion out there with forums, it's unlikely that your idea will shine. Sorry bud, but that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy your stay here...know what I mean? :)

BigGamer X
07-15-2002, 07:48 PM
For some reason I only go to general game board's, or xbox fan site's. I think it's mostly because there just seem's to be an unwarranted hate of xbox in the general gaming population. I enjoy playing on the other console's too, as well as xbox. Xbox is an awfully nice kit though:) I just get sick of here all the BS about how xbox has no gameplay, or it malfunction's, yada yada yada. Even though we have some fanboy's here, you can at least discuss xbox without too many a$$ hole's saying how because it's not japanese it suck's, or whatever, yada yada yada.

CALzinger
07-16-2002, 08:43 AM
good point. where is those gcn and ps2 addict?

OH WELL. I GUESS THERE WONT BE ANY!!

besides, ya own a xbox, HAVE FUN WITH IT!