PDA

View Full Version : hey..how do you get on the high parts in halo..in silent cartographer..

pounder
07-14-2002, 02:15 AM
ive seen the video where they jump the warthog, and now im on bungie.org and they show a ton of screen shots with guys up on top on the silent cartographer level.. http://halo.bungie.org/tipsntricks/display.html?collection=kane.mouland&image=Cartographer3
but they dont show how they got on there..any clues? thanx

pounder
07-14-2002, 02:18 AM
and how do they get on top of the sidewinder part? man there is so much i wanna know.. http://halo.bungie.org/tipsntricks/display.html?collection=slayer31.sidewinder&image=Pict1

thjey dont provide help at all though.

hook-worm J
07-14-2002, 02:22 AM
Its bungie.... they can do anything.....

Snapple
07-14-2002, 08:09 AM
ooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk(you have to have two players to do this)

well when you get to the part with a those jackles in a big circle throw a grenade in the middle of all them(its by that fliped over warthog and stuff)now have one player get the warthog you came here in and the other person get the fliped warthog.
then go up and youll see a tree blocking right in the middle of the path so go on the left side and drive your warthog threw the small path(it wont be easy)once your both got out of that small path go up till you see the circle thing(were the hunters are)now go back a lil ways and youll see a rock a tree and a cliff and theres a small path between the tree and the rock know choose either option to get up

1.use only one warthog to get up(you use it by tipping it slanted a lil ways by the rock)then stand on the warthog and have olayer two throw a grenade under you then jump up before it explodes and you get up have the other player die

i dont feel like typing the other option cause its harder than the first

Snapple
07-14-2002, 08:09 AM
hope it works i tryed my best

wweomaniac
07-14-2002, 10:59 AM
POUNDER, from where in Ontario are you from?

pounder
07-14-2002, 09:18 PM
thanx xbox fan..i actually just watched a movie at bungie, and it showed excaclty what you said..thanx man..ill give it a shot tomorrow..

and maniac im in North Bay man..about 4 hours west of ottawa..i think its west..lol i go up to ottawa all the time man..later

Snapple
07-15-2002, 01:23 PM
yea i was right:D ,lol

i thought it was not going to help but i got up there so many times.........