PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman -The movie ..... Please help!

wheatus-frog-uk
07-14-2002, 05:36 AM
Hey,

I just bought the l8est spiderman game for the xbox.. it ROCKS!!!

1 small question, however, how do i change the difficulty setting???
LOL... let me explain

When i start the game up, i can go into 'Tutorial' or 'Start' *summin like that neway*... if i go 'start' there IS a choice there to change difficulty setting between Easy, Medium, Hero, Superhero *names might not be exact*. And then it starts the game - fine!

However, if i pick the 'tutorial' option then i get into the tutorial... there is no option of difficulty before it. Once i done the tutorial level, if i continue it goes onto the main game... however it still does not ask what difficulty level i wish to use.

Basically... is there a way to pick ur difficulty level if you pick the 'Tutorial' option? If there is how? Could there be a small chance that it is my game???

basically... i wanna start the game by doing the tutorial... but stil be able to have the game on the skill level of my choice. i know this is possible by going 'start' and once u done a level on the main screen find the tuts in there.. but i just wonder if my game is maybe buggy.. or i just cant find the optin or whatever

please help!

thanks

dan

btw- I am using a PAL copy of the game

Snapple
07-14-2002, 07:51 AM
toturial isnt a game its a traing thing to get you warmed up for the game(it teaches you how to fight use your web and ect.)

the reall game is start

why spider-man i rented it for 5 days and beat it in 2 and on the foruth day it got old(so this is definatle a renle game)

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 10:46 AM
go to the secrets menu and try to unlock all the stuff. playing as green goblin is awesome. plus there are a bunch of codes that do things that ad to gameplay. if your a person who doesnt buy a lot rent it, if your a person who buys a lot (like me) buy it. i think its very fun. i beat it like 20 times.

Snapple
07-14-2002, 11:31 AM
it gets old tho and dont play as green goblin the first time cause i beat the game with him in like 1 hour!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 11:37 AM
yea but its pretty fun. i still like playing as spider-man better. green goblin beets all the levels in like 2 mins. i like chasing the helicopters with goblin in the first level.:D

wheatus-frog-uk
07-14-2002, 12:47 PM
lol guys!

I guess i did not explain myself very well....

What i meant was if you start with the tutorial then you cannot pick the difficulty level. I was just checking it wasnt my disk, or that i wasnt missing anything. LOL.. i know what the training is for . Well i found out an answer to my question now neway but thanks for your replies!

thanks

dan

btw- The game DOES rock... i just bought it :D

Snapple
07-14-2002, 12:53 PM
you cant choose your difficulty on toturial,lol:D

wheatus-frog-uk
07-14-2002, 01:06 PM
arggg!!!.....
i can NOT describe nthing can i? lol

what i mean is after the tutorial... if you 'continue' you start the game

u cannot pick the games difficulty setting b4 starting the game

it auto selects the game to have a difficult setting of 'Normal'

however... if you pick 'start' and not 'tutorial' then you can pick the games difficulty there

so basically im refering to the games difficulty setting... not the tutorials 1... lol

thanks

dan

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 01:59 PM
go to the secrets menu and go to training. train there.

Snapple
07-14-2002, 02:17 PM
o i got it:)

i dont get it

j/k