PDA

View Full Version : A little help...

Marc
07-14-2002, 12:20 PM
When I was in high school, a lolng time ago, there were two games that I loved to play in the arcade. They were Tag Team Wrestling by Data East, and Mania Challenge or Mat Mania by Taito. The one by Taito had five matches to the title, then you defended it against 5 wrestlers: Insane Warrior, Karate Fighter, Coco Savage, Pirahna, and Golden Hulk. These are serious old school games. I want to find these games...maybe even by the arcade coin op versions. So does anyone know where to start? Help me out...

wweomaniac
07-14-2002, 12:55 PM
Lol... I have never heard of those games in my life. perhaps they were like old Atari games or they were on some old console. You can try to find emulators/roms of the game. just type it into your google search or something. There seem to be roms for all the old consoles.

Snapple
07-14-2002, 01:00 PM
go to google and type in those games and see if any site sells them are just go to an acade and ask them:D

Zion
07-14-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Lol... I have never heard of those games in my life. perhaps they were like old Atari games or they were on some old console. You can try to find emulators/roms of the game. just type it into your google search or something. There seem to be roms for all the old consoles.

They were coin-op games, not console games.

Marc
07-14-2002, 04:03 PM
Yeah, they were coin op games. Tag Team Wrestling was released on NES, but it was a poor imitation of its former self. Mat Mania and Mania Challenge were combined to form Mat Mania Challenge on the old Atari 7800. I never played it, but a lot of those games weren't as good as in the arcade. I wish they would release a greatest hits disc with these games on it.

Snoopy7548
07-14-2002, 07:22 PM
you can still get arcade game roms. theres an emulator called Mame that plays old arcade games.

Marc
07-14-2002, 09:31 PM
Where do I download it?

Snoopy7548
07-15-2002, 05:46 PM
just search for it on google or somethin

K_Cobra
07-15-2002, 05:50 PM
I would try eBay. They have a section for vintage platforms. Good luck!