PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike for the box

Got Skillz?
07-14-2002, 01:16 PM
Well anyone who has played c-s for pc must have loved it, i did. SO wut will counter-strike be like for the xbox. Will it be like the original pc gam or will it be something new like Counter-Strike: Condition Zero? Wut do you guys take on it?

Nameless
07-14-2002, 04:32 PM
I used to Like CS....Then it got ***.
I hope Xbox can make it better, but I don't see how they can.
Thats my take on it.

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 06:45 PM
they should hae like half-life collection for xbox. it would have counter strike and team fortress and half-life and opposing forse, condition zero and blue streak or whatever its called. thatd be cool.

Snoopy7548
07-14-2002, 07:38 PM
lol, blue streak? ha, thats a movie. its blue shift. i think. its where u like play as the police guys or whatever. ive never played it though

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 07:40 PM
yea thats it. i never played it either thats why i idnt know the name.

Young_Fledgling
07-15-2002, 11:13 PM
i am hoping counter-strike will be good... it is my fav game and playing it on xbox live should be lots of fun, lets hope they do it right. :cool:

RCon88
07-16-2002, 02:53 PM
:) Well I have CS (Counter-Strike) for my PC. Its a great game except when you have 56k or below. You gotta play CS with a Cable or DSL modem. So I strongly agree that CS should come out for XBOX. If it did whould I get it? YES! I hope CS & XBOX come together & make a CS game so we can play over the internet when we get "XBOX Live" in stores. Thanks for reading this! If XBOX & CS does not come out then I will pretty mad - :mad

Sargent_Ryan
07-16-2002, 07:05 PM
It is definately coming out but I don't know when maybe around christmas. It is going to be counter strike condition zero. At least that's what I read on some xbox site.

Chr0nik
07-30-2002, 05:25 AM
Counterstrike was my favorite PC game for a good year until all the cheaters flooded the rooms. I hope Microsoft can do something about this.

w0a
07-30-2002, 05:40 AM
CS 1.5 is totally uncheatable
All of the CS Cheating sites are gutted cause they cant get any cheats working! :D

Young_Fledgling
07-30-2002, 02:26 PM
w0a ur wrong.... some new hack just came out and there was already another one.... my buddy used it and then i sliced his tongue off when i found out :mad:

cityson
07-30-2002, 02:48 PM
I hate Counter Strike.....The graphics are bad, the controls are lame.....The animations are poor. I don't know why ppl like it.....Maybe it's cuz most ppl have low-end computers. Man, something's just wrong with conter strike. Well, if Counter Strike strikes the Xbox.....I will be sad. Really sad.

w0a
07-30-2002, 03:31 PM
It would be harder (and much more rare, id imagine) to cheat on a console... although there is the harddrive.

why would you be sad if it came out?
... If you dont like counter strike then dont buy it!

Young_Fledgling
07-30-2002, 08:00 PM
i doubt there will be any hacks....

all microsoft needs to do is only let game makers and authorized people put dloads up for xboxlive.... and make sure that ur xbox cannot connect to outside sites... that would stop all cheating.

Snoopy7548
07-31-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by cityson
I hate Counter Strike.....The graphics are bad, the controls are lame.....The animations are poor. I don't know why ppl like it.....Maybe it's cuz most ppl have low-end computers. Man, something's just wrong with conter strike. Well, if Counter Strike strikes the Xbox.....I will be sad. Really sad.

if the controls are so lame, then change them. theyre fully customizable. and the graphics arent that bad, for a like 2 year old game. and its all about having fun, who cares if the graphics arent so good? its such a fun game