PDA

View Full Version : Future Shop said they'd replace my BROKEN XBOX!!!

wweomaniac
07-14-2002, 02:46 PM
Sweet deal! just called them. I asked about THEIR warranty, and they said that even after 6 months... I could still get a warranty. 1 or 2 year. I think it was like 50 bucks, but it's worth it... because it costs like $150 to get it fixed by Microsoft. Stupid microsoft bastards.

So THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK RIGHT NOW They said they'd be getting a new shipment in tomorrow hopefully. Sweet deal. I'll grab fifity bucks and get that warranty.

Snapple
07-14-2002, 03:00 PM
hey if microsoft didnt exsits then there wouldnt be an xbox

stupid microsoft haters think,lol:D

DZNUTZ
07-14-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
hey if microsoft didnt exsits then there wouldnt be an xbox

stupid microsoft haters think,lol:D

try making a decent half way intellegent post for once...almost,if not everypost i've seen of yours blows.

bbchs_trash
07-14-2002, 06:18 PM
You're an idiot whoever started this topic. Because the warranty they offer you is too let you send your Xbox to Microsoft to have fixed. You dumb ass, this was a pointless topic, that made you look like an ass. So those supid ****ing Microsoft *******s, or whatever you called them, are still going to fix it. And no, they don't charge $150, they have you renue your warranty for either 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years. Too bad you are a complete jackass and failed to realise this. And since you probably haven't registered your Xbox yet, as far as Microsoft knows, you just bought it. So you can call and register your Xbox and it will just now be under its three month warranty.

wweomaniac
07-14-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
You're an idiot whoever started this topic. Because the warranty they offer you is too let you send your Xbox to Microsoft to have fixed. You dumb ass, this was a pointless topic, that made you look like an ass. So those supid ****ing Microsoft *******s, or whatever you called them, are still going to fix it. And no, they don't charge $150, they have you renue your warranty for either 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years. Too bad you are a complete jackass and failed to realise this. And since you probably haven't registered your Xbox yet, as far as Microsoft knows, you just bought it. So you can call and register your Xbox and it will just now be under its three month warranty. You're a ****ign idiot. Why don't you go **** your loner friends. You are such a loner and have nothing better but to argue with other people over the internet. I don't know about you, but the Tech Suport guy I spoke with said I couldn't renew my XBOX warranty. he said it was too late. he also said that it cost $148 to fix my problem and that didn't include shipping costs.

Then I called Future Shop and they offered me a new warranty and said that they'd replace my BROKEN XBOX with one that was in stock.

You are such a nazi loner. too bad you don't have any friends.

pounder
07-14-2002, 09:30 PM
wow there be alot of hatin' going on in these parts lately..cant we all just get a long :D

wweomaniac
07-14-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by pounder
wow there be alot of hatin' going on in these parts lately..cant we all just get a long :D I know man. what's up with this guy. I will never aggrevate anyone. That's not my intent, but if someone bashes me like that and calls me ****ing stupid things, gawd, I'll get right back at them. This guy isn't cool. Who the hell argues over the internet? that's lame. I hate starting arguements over the internet. that ain't right. You look like an idiot if you do. because you ain't cool.

You see... If i came up to that guy and said told him aboot how Future Shop was exchanging my XBOX, he wouldn't have said that to me. So why does he say it to me over the interenet? Because he is a loner. He has no friends and he makes himself feel good by insulting other people over the internet.

cityson
07-14-2002, 10:29 PM
If ya want others to be nice to you, you have to be nice to others first.....Simple rule. ;) I think bbchs_trash deserved to be told cuz he's the one who started this argument...lol ;)

wweomaniac
07-14-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by cityson
If ya want others to be nice to you, you have to be nice to others first.....Simple rule. ;) I think bbchs_trash deserved to be told cuz he's the one who started this argument...lol ;) For no reason (may I add)

pounder
07-14-2002, 11:43 PM
yeah man i agree..if someone flames me they get it right back..just dunno why everyone is so uptight around here lately..someone posts something, and the first reply is a flame..whacked out :confused:

Spaztic
07-15-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

try making a decent half way intellegent post for once...almost,if not everypost i've seen of yours blows.

lol

hook-worm J
07-15-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Sweet deal! just called them. I asked about THEIR warranty, and they said that even after 6 months... I could still get a warranty. 1 or 2 year. I think it was like 50 bucks, but it's worth it... because it costs like $150 to get it fixed by Microsoft. Stupid microsoft bastards.

So THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK RIGHT NOW They said they'd be getting a new shipment in tomorrow hopefully. Sweet deal. I'll grab fifity bucks and get that warranty.

Thats good to hear. Hopefully nothing ever happens to my xbox! *crosses fingers*

chili325
07-15-2002, 09:15 AM
I havent even heard of future shops. But i live in rhode island, so we dont have all that much selection.

chili325
07-15-2002, 09:16 AM
by the way guys, (sry bout doble post) why wont my sig show up. Is it because its on an aol site?

BattleCruiser
07-15-2002, 09:33 AM
Future Shop was once a Canadian company like Best Buy. Now Best Buy owns Future Shop. (Both companies meshed well, shame crappy service.) Congrats on the warranty issue tho. And to you americans, Microsoft Canada did not offer the extended warranty to their Canadian customers.

Snapple
07-15-2002, 10:14 AM
im nice to people and they are mean to me

dznuts said that half of my topics blow:(

lol,i do that on purpus:rolleyes:

:D