PDA

View Full Version : I "beat" Morrowind, now what?

khaos2005
07-14-2002, 03:31 PM
* spoilers *

Wow, the main quest is finally completed. I think I waited too long to fight Dagoth Ur though. At level 60, it took one swipe of my Daedric Dai-Katana to "kill" him the first time. It was sort of anticlimactic, but I enjoyed it none the less.

Now what else is there to do with the main quest? Nothing? Is it 100% over? I talked to Curio after in his Hlaalu manor home, and he said someone in the High Fayne wanted to talk to me (my journal even updated). I found that person, but he didn't appear to have any topics of discussion that were new. Also, when I killed him, I got that message saying I have disturbed the thread of fate or what not. Is there something else to do now, still related to the main quest? Or do these messages just come up anyways, even though it's done?

And where's Caius Corsades or whatever his name is, in Balmora? Will I ever see him again?

Thanks, I just wanted to know if there were any loose ends I needed to, or should tie up.

davidx
07-14-2002, 04:16 PM
Hmmm....I was under the impression that there were many "main quests" to complete.

Were you part of more than one guild?
I wonder how many main quests there are...

X

khaos2005
07-14-2002, 05:10 PM
I'm not saying I'm done with the game. I love it too much to put it down just yet. I was simply wondering what else you are supposed to do in the main quest, because if I kill certain people, it still gives me that message to restore my game.

That's why I was wondering if there's something I'm missing.

I still have my guild quests left to do, and I might become a vampire.

monkeyman
07-14-2002, 06:09 PM
ahh i need help well i must have killed a blades member so i got expelled from the blades and and i havent even gotten the dwemner cube thingy and thats like your first mission:(

what do i do?

Nato King
07-14-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
ahh i need help well i must have killed a blades member so i got expelled from the blades and and i havent even gotten the dwemner cube thingy and thats like your first mission:(

what do i do?

Hey Monkeyman this happen to me when I first started. I got Expelled from the blades. I don't even remember what I did but I did something wrong. I just started the game over from the start. I didn't know what else to do.:)

monkeyman
07-14-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

Hey Monkeyman this happen to me when I first started. I got Expelled from the blades. I don't even remember what I did but I did something wrong. I just started the game over from the start. I didn't know what else to do.:)

well **** that

i just wont do the main quest:(

Tkf5000
07-14-2002, 06:54 PM
im not plannng on starting the main quest for a very long time. but after u beat theg ame join guilds and rise in ranks. join a house and build your stronghold. theres plenty left to do. there are a ton of side quests (what i usually focus on). im a vampire now and im gunna do my 13\17 vampire quests and try to find the cure. and khaos there is no use in becoming a vampire. if you level 60 raising your stats wont do much. plus nobody likes u and u might end up killing someone important. and as far along as u r u might of wiped out some of the bases and there are only 3. one for each clan. if you get bit by a quarra and u killed the quarra hq your screwed. and that would be very bad. plus it is really hard to get bitten. i know some guy who tried but couldnt. he ended up wiping out 3 ancaestral tombs. and he used hand to hand with a vamp and sat there for like aan houir terying to get bit and he couldnt.

davidx
07-14-2002, 07:51 PM
D@mn! I killed a blades member too. I thought there was one 'main quest' for every guild!

argh.

X

SlightlySycho
07-14-2002, 08:00 PM
Remember that package you recieved when you finished the Hortator quest for you first House? I think each House gives you a reminder to go see him after you've completed that part of the quest. I got a similar message from Sarethi of House Redoran, so I wouldn't worry about it.

monkeyman
07-15-2002, 02:28 PM
ok yeah i just remembered something

when the guy told me i was banned or whatever it said that this way to the main quest was locked youll have to find another way or something anyone know the other way???
:confused: